Author Topic: Deer Butchering and Processing Locations  (Read 15965 times)

Offline sweet lou

• 6 Pointer
Re: Deer Butchering and Processing Locations
« Reply #15 on: Oct 25, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »
I butcher for $75.00 and $60.00 for sausage.no band saw all broken down like veal.
if you can't mount it on the wall mount it between yor teeth.

Offline flatlander02138

• Spiked
« Reply #16 on: Oct 26, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »
I butcher for $75.00 and $60.00 for sausage.no band saw all broken down like veal.

With anyluck I may need a butcher. Wasn't too impressed with Meredith Center Store last week. The deer hanging inside over night wasn't completely gutted and with liver and shtuff still init.  Then greasy tools and lawn mowers 8' away.  Could have been cleaner in my garage.

Offline bikrsrule

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:39:31 AM »
where are you located sweet lou??

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #18 on: Oct 27, 2012, 06:56:45 AM »
I hear ya on the cleanliness part but removal of all the organs should have been done by the hunter…
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline sweet lou

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Oct 27, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
sent you a pm and phone #bikrsrule
if you can't mount it on the wall mount it between yor teeth.

Offline pipes18079

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Oct 27, 2012, 01:41:28 PM »
I use the guys in Raymond they do a good job 60 $ and its all air tight bags.  The only down side is you get a box with the scraps in it but no big deal for me. It called The Buck Stops Here.

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Oct 27, 2012, 08:17:37 PM »
I use the guys in Raymond they do a good job 60 $ and its all air tight bags.  The only down side is you get a box with the scraps in it but no big deal for me. It called The Buck Stops Here.
Used to use them when I lived in Newmarket. They have a walk in cooler to store the deer. They're fast, cheap, and do a good job.

Offline The Butcher

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #22 on: Oct 28, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »
I do most of my own, by number 3 or 4 I am pretty burnt out.

When that happens I use Jim the Butcher in Hudson NH. normally around $75-85 depending on the size.

He is a meat cutter for Market Basket.

Offline dt5150

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Oct 29, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
With anyluck I may need a butcher. Wasn't too impressed with Meredith Center Store last week. The deer hanging inside over night wasn't completely gutted and with liver and shtuff still init.  Then greasy tools and lawn mowers 8' away.  Could have been cleaner in my garage.

don't have meredith ctr store butcher your deer. i've had a couple done there and all the packages are FULL of blood. i mean so much so that it leaks all over the place. the last one i had done there, when i picked it up the bottom of the box gave out because it was soaked with blood. it leaked all over the floor in my truck. and when you freeze it (they don't freeze it, they put it in their drink cooler until you pick it up) all the packs stick/freeze together because of the blood. all the packages literally pour blood out of them. i've also had to pick out hair on several packages. i also had a batch of burger that stunk like hell when i cooked it.. couldn't eat it. it was nasty. their b-fast sausage is good, but their butchering skills are not good at all. the garage is dirty, and behind their meat counter in the store isn't too clean either. there's another guy about 5 min away on pease rd, dave waldron. he's got a nice clean, modern setup and does a good job. he's more expensive but at least it's clean. nice guy too.

Offline flatlander02138

• Spiked
« Reply #24 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal