Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 946769 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #6360 on: Oct 14, 2022, 04:23:34 AM »

Sex before marriage is considered a sin...
Sex after marriage is considered a miracle!

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6361 on: Oct 15, 2022, 04:07:20 AM »

Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and went in to ask for an immediate loan of $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan. So the businessman hands over the keys to a Rolls-Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the businessman returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.40. The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is: why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The man smiled. "Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?"

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6362 on: Oct 15, 2022, 11:44:43 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6363 on: Oct 16, 2022, 04:24:58 AM »

A nun was going to Chicago. She went to the airport and sat down, waiting for her flight. She looked over in the corner and saw one of those weight machines that tells your fortune. So, she thought to herself, "I'll give it a try just to see what it tells me."

She went over to the machine and put her nickel in and out came a card that said, "You're a nun. You weigh 128 lbs., and you are going to Chicago, Illinois."

She sat back down and thought about it. She told herself it probably tells everyone the same thing, but decided to try it again. She put her nickel in, and out came a card that read, "You're a nun. You weigh 128 lbs. You're going to Chicago, Illinois, and you are going to play a fiddle."

The nun said to herself, "I know that's wrong. I have never played a musical instrument a day in my life." She sat back down. From out of nowhere, a cowboy came over and set his fiddle case down next to her. The nun picked up the fiddle and started playing beautiful music.

Startled, she look back at the machine and said, "This is incredible! I've got to try it again!

Back to the machine she went, put her nickel in, and another card came out. It said, "You're a nun, you weigh 128 lbs., you're going to Chicago, Illinois, and you're going to break wind."

Now, the nun knew the machine was wrong. "I've never broken wind in public in my whole life!" Just then, she tripped, fell off the scales and broke wind.

Stunned, she sat back down and looked at the machine. She said to herself, "This is truly unbelievable! I've got to try it one more time."

She went back to the machine, put her nickel in and collected the card. It said, "You're a nun, you weigh 128 lbs., you have fiddled and farted around and missed your flight to Chicago!!!"

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #6364 on: Oct 16, 2022, 11:48:56 AM »

It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #6365 on: Oct 16, 2022, 11:49:16 AM »
Yawnnnnnnnnn!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6366 on: Oct 17, 2022, 04:08:54 AM »

Now that I'm older....here's what I've discovered...

1. I started out with nothing ... I still have most of it.
2. When did my wild oats turn to prunes and All-Bran?

3. I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart.

4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

5. All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.

6. If all is not lost, where is it?

7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

8. The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.

9. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

10. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

11. A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.

12. Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seatcause kids.

13. It's not the pace of life that concerns me; it's the sudden stop atthe end.

14. It's hard to make a comeback, especially when you haven't beenanywhere.

15. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

16. When you're finally holding all the cards, why does everyone elsedecide to play chess?

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6367 on: Oct 17, 2022, 05:18:42 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2022, 05:22:49 AM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #6368 on: Oct 17, 2022, 06:07:46 PM »
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6369 on: Oct 18, 2022, 01:57:34 AM »
Hehehe

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6370 on: Oct 18, 2022, 04:11:28 AM »

A little old man starts having trouble hearing and goes to the doctor.....says. "Doc, I'm having problems hearing!"

Doctor says "Lets check this out." Looks into the man's ear with his flash light and says, "There's a foreign object in here." Takes his tweezers and pulls it out.......Doc says to the old man, "It's a suppository!!"

The old man takes a look, asks the Doc, "Can I use your phone?? Need to tell the wife that I know where I put that hearing aid!!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6371 on: Oct 18, 2022, 06:30:49 AM »
 ;D

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #6372 on: Oct 18, 2022, 02:21:49 PM »
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6373 on: Oct 19, 2022, 04:04:45 AM »

A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom.
The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."

The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."

The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6374 on: Oct 19, 2022, 06:11:14 AM »
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal