Author Topic: Bear Baiting NH  (Read 9952 times)

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
Re: Bear Baiting NH
« Reply #45 on: Sep 09, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »

Went up to the site tonight. Saw these tracks on the way in so took a pic. Bait has been hit but no bear tonight. Trail can took a bunch of pics but they are all white. I did get the times though but all in the morning. I brought the camera home hoping if I plugged it into the computer I could get some pictures but didn't work. Now I know why I don't use the stupid things. Ahh well. Taking my uncle up tomorrow to sit. Hopefully one showes for him.

nice pic!

reminds me of the stealth cams i used before switching over to moultrie...

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #46 on: Sep 13, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »
Welp, my bait season is over, I can't hunt again until Saturday but that is when deer season opens so that's it for me. I will leave the camera and bait out for the last week and post some of my bear pics when I pull it on the 21st........ Just couldn't get one to show in daylight :-\
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline dougd

• Forked
« Reply #47 on: Sep 13, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
Welp, my bait season is over, I can't hunt again until Saturday but that is when deer season opens so that's it for me. I will leave the camera and bait out for the last week and post some of my bear pics when I pull it on the 21st........ Just couldn't get one to show in daylight :-\
Same here. I had bears coming in but couldn't get them to show when I was there. The deer season started last weekend here in Maine and I don't have time to do both. Deer won out. I ended up giving my bear site up to a friend who just started a guide service and needed a few more sites. He will have a client on it all of next week. Maybe the client will get lucky.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2012, 06:56:29 PM by dougd »

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #48 on: Sep 13, 2012, 06:57:15 PM »
Right on! I still consider the bear season a success, where I live just to have a bear come in period is amazing........

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #49 on: Sep 15, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »
i agree with that!
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

Offline sweet lou

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #50 on: Sep 16, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
put the bait out at my place in pittsburg also got hit at 3 am. gave up after a week. my neighbor also is getting hit in the we hours
if you can't mount it on the wall mount it between yor teeth.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #51 on: Sep 24, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »
Very nice Tony! My bait was all picked up on Fri. Seasons over Til next year down here. Last Monday my buddy who was on the site with me missed one :-\

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #52 on: Sep 24, 2012, 07:37:31 AM »
that is a huggggge b****  :o
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal