Author Topic: last day of the archery season big score !!!  (Read 6842 times)

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
Re: last day of the archery season big score !!!
« Reply #15 on: Jan 03, 2010, 08:30:33 AM »
I met Brian a few years ago. We fish together in the same bass club and play poker together. They tried to stop by and show me the deer before they dropped it of at the butcher but I was not home, to bad I would have liked to seen it in person. 

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #16 on: Jan 04, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
lol you and me both ...
   i was stuck up in ellsworth maine for work ..i stopped by my brothers house because he told me the cape was in his shed ..so i checked and it wasn't there so appearantly by saying his shed he really meant my nephews shed ...

Offline james

• Forked
« Reply #17 on: Jan 08, 2010, 07:06:28 AM »
That is a realy nice buck.congrats again.

I just seen the pic in the hawkeye.

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #18 on: Jan 08, 2010, 08:24:58 PM »
That is a realy nice buck.congrats again.

I just seen the pic in the hawkeye.
yeah i was gonna mention that he made the hawkeye with it ..kinda stole a little of his thunder by putting his pic right above that monster from towsend mass ..but hey when you hunt in an area with the amount of pressure we hunt in ..that buck is a real.big boy !!
     i'm proud of him !!!!!thanks james..   

Offline Liv2HuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #19 on: Feb 06, 2010, 10:25:11 PM »
I just want to thank everyone for congartulating me on my deer. I wasn't aware of this sight until tonight. My uncle has said some great things about me and the family. I want to thank him as well. My father is my best friend, and I would'nt trade him for the world. He has really taught me how to be the sportsman I am today. I am very proud to be a Gagne. We have harvested many deer together over the years. Bob I have alway thought of you as a friend, as well as my uncle. I appreciate everything you have done for me, as well as the family. Now if I can only figure out how to post pictures, I can share some memories with yawl. :-\

Offline Liv2HuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #20 on: Feb 07, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »
Finally learned how to upload pics. This is my buck.

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Feb 08, 2010, 03:22:49 PM »
fixed the pic for you - NICE BUCK!!!!!!!

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #22 on: Feb 08, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »
Wow lots of palmation on that buck. Very nice congrats.

Offline Liv2HuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #23 on: Feb 09, 2010, 03:29:23 AM »
BFM, Thanks for fixing the picture. I am not too computer savvy. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it. Thanks Again.

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #24 on: Feb 09, 2010, 08:10:42 AM »
BFM, Thanks for fixing the picture. I am not too computer savvy. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it. Thanks Again.

on your photobucket page, hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the image you'd like to share.  you'll notice a drop down appears with several options.  click on the "Direct Link" text ("http://...") and hit Control-C to copy it.  go to your post on myhuntingforum.com and click on the "insert image" button.  when you do, you'll see this appear - img /img - but with brackets around it.

put the cursor in the middle and hit Control-V to paste the link you copied from photobucket.

hit the preview button to make sure the image is appearing.  if it is, post er up!!!!!

Offline Liv2HuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #25 on: Feb 09, 2010, 01:56:49 PM »
Thanks BFM. I'll try it on the shanty.

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #26 on: Mar 09, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »
brother called me tonight the buck made the books !!boone and crocket as well as pope and young awesome !!! 136 and 5/8ths dry score pretty cool !! congrats again chris !!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal