Author Topic: Firearms season  (Read 4303 times)

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
Firearms season
« on: Oct 28, 2004, 06:49:28 PM »
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY AND BE SAFE, let us know how you do, keep this board going.  shoot straigt!   ;)

Offline Tracker

• Forked
  • 2 MORE STEPS AND HE IS MINE!!!
Re: Firearms season
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2004, 08:37:06 AM »
I had to work this morning for a few hours.... getting ready to go as soon as i punch out........

Offline Tracker

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2004, 08:35:25 AM »
Saw 5 doe's on Sat. in three hours..... Went back Sunday morning, was in the woods for 15 minutes saw 2 doe's and a 6 pointer.... 130#'s. First deer with my Muzzleloader..... Now it is off to Maine to fill my tag there....

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2004, 06:35:21 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS! that's great, i didn't see a deer saturday, i hunted from light to dark, never walked so much, i hunted where i've seen a deer every time before for the last 8 years, saturday was a first.  On sunday the morning was uneventful but i saw 3 does in the afternoon, at least had some action.  Where did you get him? where in maine are you hunting, i hunt unit 23 up by appleton.  Saw a bunch up there last year but didn't shoot, and got 2 there the year before.  Good luck in maine, keep me updated! congrats again on the buck!

Offline Tracker

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2004, 05:08:16 AM »
I shot him in Farmington. I could not believe the sign I saw in there last weekend.

I hunt in DIstrict 23 also, but around the Troy area.

I also have a camp in Jackman that I spend the last week of the season there. 

I will keep you updated as the season goes on.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal