Author Topic: Bow Season  (Read 4639 times)

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
Bow Season
« on: Sep 16, 2004, 06:55:21 PM »
Where are all the posts? No one representing our fine state.  Anyways...  I just wanted to wish everybody luck in the upcoming season.  Have a great safe and enjoyable season.  Shoot straight and keep everybody updated on how things are going.

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
Re: Bow Season
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2004, 10:07:07 PM »
i went out before class for a couple of hours opening day, i was in my stand by 5 a.m.  Only action was on the way in, i flushed a few turkeys off of their roost, talk about almost giving a guy a heart attack!  Watched a red squirrel kick a chipmunks butt for a while, only entertainment of the morning.  I went out for the afternoon and hunted with a buddy of mine for a couple hours, no deer, just a trespasser walking right through our set-up.  What was bad about it is we have seen a group of 3 deer at the exact time and same place over the last week, 2 bucks and 1 doe so anticipation of success was pretty high, oh well, that's hunting, it was still great sitting in my stand listening to the world wake up.  Keep some stories coming about the NH woods, good luck

Offline FIRESTORMHTR

• Forked
  • 8 Point
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2005, 04:37:39 PM »
Fisrt time user on this Forum,but I did bag a nice Doe beginning of the season,147 1/2 PLBS.Didn't have any luck rifle,But going to do alot of scouting this season.Good luck in 05.FireStormHT
Dave

Offline FIRESTORMHTR

• Forked
  • 8 Point
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2005, 06:29:27 PM »
           Success from 04 Archery Season,147 1/2 lbs

Dave

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2005, 06:40:15 PM »
wow, congratulations, that is a beautiful doe, she's a monster.  My first deer i shot was a 135 pound doe.  Where-abouts did you take her? Nice job!

Offline FIRESTORMHTR

• Forked
  • 8 Point
« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2005, 01:26:38 PM »
 Sorry for responding so later.
Took her in Concord N.H.,shes was with 3 other does and a % ponter,buck would come any closer.So I took het.
Good luck in 05
Dave

Offline FIRESTORMHTR

• Forked
  • 8 Point
« Reply #6 on: Apr 02, 2005, 01:27:55 PM »
 Thats suppose to 5 Pointer.lol.good luck
Dave

Offline love2fishnhuntNH

• Nubbie
« Reply #7 on: Apr 07, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
No problem with the time it took you to respond, it only took me a couple of months, haha.  That's a beauty, i hunt in Loudon most of the time. Don't you hate when the buck stays out of range? I swear they know you're there.  At least you got a beauty, good job once again, if you're heading out turkey hunting, good luck!

Offline huntNH

• Forked
« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »
No problem with the time it took you to respond, it only took me a couple of months, haha.  That's a beauty, i hunt in Loudon most of the time. Don't you hate when the buck stays out of range? I swear they know you're there.  At least you got a beauty, good job once again, if you're heading out turkey hunting, good luck!

I have hunted in Loudon a couple of times in the last few years too.  Haven't taken any deer there yet, but man a couple years ago when we had a snowstorm the whole damn place was littered with tracks everywhere.  Buddy jumped a nice buck that we tracked for awhile but eventually gave up on him.
ice fishNH @ IS  fishNH @ MFF

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal