Author Topic: Moose Hunt  (Read 12322 times)

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
Re: Moose Hunt
« Reply #30 on: Nov 12, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
...more the merrier Moot, no kiddin' I slayed em last year once I figured the lil devils out...lost some hogs too  ;D

can't wait

You should have seen the one I let get away.
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/link.php?id=TW9vdGVy

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
  • "You can run big boy, but you'll just die tired."
« Reply #31 on: Nov 12, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
One night around 8 pm, I had my limit and gave my ice-holes up to a fishless kid who was a first timer...few nights later, I bumped into him and he had a picture of one he caught after I left...Eight pounds, he said he could still see the tail-lights of my pickup when his tipup flagged and he caught it...What a HAWG!  ;D
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #32 on: Nov 12, 2007, 05:11:29 PM »
One night around 8 pm, I had my limit and gave my ice-holes up to a fishless kid who was a first timer...few nights later, I bumped into him and he had a picture of one he caught after I left...Eight pounds, he said he could still see the tail-lights of my pickup when his tipup flagged and he caught it...What a HAWG!  ;D

Your killin me man.  I need hard water bad

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #33 on: Nov 12, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »
Yeah, me too buddy, it's all I can do to click on one those tipup-flag things anymore on Iceshanty. I heard they were slaying the big wally off the points in shallow water right now, BTW. ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2007, 05:53:53 PM by icensnowmonster »
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline Mooter

• 6 Pointer
  • NICE RACK
« Reply #34 on: Nov 12, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
Yeah, me too buddy, it's all I can do to click on one those tipup-flag things anymore on Iceshanty. I heard they were salying the big wally off the points in shallow water right now, BTW. ;D

Like I was telling you I'll be over there on Thanksgiving.  Might have to bring the boat

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #35 on: Nov 12, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
Your killin me man.  I need hard water bad

I was checking my flasher out the other day, getting all my ice gear ready...talk about addicted, I can close my eyes and just see those two lil blips getting closer and closer, then, WHAM! Oh yeah... Hey good luck Thanksgiving, catch a bull for me, ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2007, 07:47:38 PM by icensnowmonster »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal