Author Topic: VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE  (Read 1854 times)

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Nubbie
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
« on: Sep 11, 2007, 04:06:54 PM »
Well im sure I will have some people who disagree with me and some who agree,  But I ask anyone who can, to stop shopping at wildlife taxidermy.  My buddy was recently in to return a pair of boots he just bought a couple weeks ago for bow season.  He used them once before he noticed a large hole in one of them.  Needless to say after much discussion the store would not take back the boots.  They did not offer him a discount off a new pair or anything.  They just sent him on his way.  Well as you can imagine they lost his business and mine too.  anyone with common sense knows that you need to at least try to make the customer happy if you want his business in the future. I work in retail and I know 100% that they can take products back they are just to lazy.  They would rather piss off a customer and make them wait to get there money back through the manufacture than take the product back themself and wait for a new one to come in and in turn have a happy customer who is now very greatfull for your help.  Everyone in business knows that an unhappy customer hurts you more than a happy customer helps you.  I'm sure This will offend some people and I'm sure I will hear from them too but this needs to be said because this is not the first time by far that I have heard of or experienced first hand poor customer service from this business. Again this is just my opinion and those who agree with me and can do their shopping elsewhere thats great.  For those who dont, I truly hope you never do have to experience anything like this with them. 

~Stefan~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal