Author Topic: Almost here!  (Read 3231 times)

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Nubbie
Almost here!
« on: Aug 26, 2007, 10:53:09 AM »
another fishing season has come and for the most part gone! And now hunting seaons is just around the corner!  so lets hear some new gear people have for this year!  I just got my bow license so now my season just got 2 months longer!!!  I also just got a very nice professional digital camera!  So I should have some great pics for you guys this year!    anyone have any out of state trips planned for this year?  Im headed to maine for a week in nov. with my buddy!  should be fun!

~Stefan~

Offline bugman1964

• Forked
Re: Almost here!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
Why wait until November to come and hunt Maine, expanded archery starts Sept 8 bright and early. 11 days and counting!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2007, 08:57:50 PM »
Ill be bussy here filling my 2 deer tags for my archery season that starts sept 15th.  Sat in my clibmer this past thurs afternoon and had 2 very VERY nice 8pointers walk right to me at the same time!  they were accompanied by nice doe!  Its the second time in less than a week they have been spotted coming through the same area.  So hopefully they do the same this saturday!

~Stefan~

Offline huntNH

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2007, 11:23:12 AM »
Good luck to all - Saturday can't get here fast enough. 
ice fishNH @ IS  fishNH @ MFF

Offline hilltopper

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2007, 01:32:42 PM »
Looking forward to using my new API climber (the Grand Slam). Also looking forward to the first hunting season at my new house in the Lakes Region that has 36 acres with it. The game camera I've had out has captured 2 mature doe with 2 fawns each and a couple other fawn-less doe. No bucks yet, but I'm guessing those doe didn't get pregnant on their own! First year bowhunting in New Hampshire...this season is way better than the Vermont season which I've been hunting in the past. Good luck all!

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2007, 07:25:54 PM »
so lets hear it?  howd u all do?  i got the skunk.  saw 3 deer thismorning    and my surefire shot for the night didnt come through.
we'll see what tomorrow brings us!

~Stefan~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal