Hunting by Game/Technique > Elk Hunting
Got to be some Elk Hunters out there
(1/10) > >>
Wapati:
I am brand new to this forum and could not believe there was no Elk posts. I would like to hear from some other Elk hunters in the Rockies or the northwest. I live in Central Wyoming and my passion is the pusuit of the willey Wapati with my bow. Any others out there that think that it just doesnt get any better than being out there with the bugling bulls?
archbishop:
ive never hunted elk but i can imagine the thrill of it i always get excited watching those hunts on tv maybe one of these days ill make it out west and try my hand at it
Wapati:
Hey Arch. How the heck are you. Its IceTroll from IS using my AKA. Somehow IceTroll for a screen name did not seem appropriate for this place. Your screen name is pretty universal however. Anyway, any time you are interested in hunting Elk in Wyoming I would be happy to hook you up. Just let me know when you are ready.

Wapati
archbishop:
why thank you wapati (wapati? what does that mean?) i may take you up on that someday
Wapati:
Wapati is the American Indian term for Elk. That is what the Native Americans called them.

Wapati
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version