Author Topic: In response to Dear Sir  (Read 1882 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
In response to Dear Sir
« on: Dec 10, 2012, 04:41:55 PM »
Dear Bogmanjr.,
The high road you took was to gang up on me with your buddies. The only fools are you, Mookie and Huntny30. I tried to agree with your friend mookie but he was persistent and wanting to pick a fight. One I didn’t back down from and still won’t.  The fact that he completely changed the subject and started on about baiting and such tells me he was looking for a fight.  For those who have no idea what’s going on go back and read the thread Final Weekend Tragedy (New York Board) and start on PG3 reply  #33. If you want to see where it really went wrong look at reply 47, 49, 50 & 53. Heck, I was even agreeing with his hunting tactics.  I hear you guys say I tell it like it is well look at the fact’s for once.  Not just over look what your buddy said.
The “Dragon” and  “get out of jail free card” were both figure of speeches. I’m  sorry  if they went over your head probably not that hard to do. They had nothing to do with your career field.
I agree who cares about the number of animals they have harvested and how they did it. Only when they aren’t throwing my way methods under the bus.  Again, see reply 49 again under Final Weekend Tragedy.
Son is something I have heard you called on here many times. Did not seem to bother you then, so it shouldn’t now.
Baiting is legal and I do it at a spot down here. Why not kill them all you say?  For one you have to be selective as far as the bucks due do to the amount of tags you get. I will kill mature doe’s all day long since I have unlimited tags. I have definitely displayed that on MHF over the years. Shooting fawns is not something I considering hunting. Sorry that’s how I see it.
Haha I got turned around once and found my way rather quickly. That’s what happens when you don’t have a light. I guess I should have been more prepared.  Tracking deer at night does not bother me. It does when there is a chance of running a wounded deer onto another property and not being able to retrieve it. That’s what happens when you hunt small parcels of land down here. I am sure you have killed some deer in your life. I can assure you I have killed some deer in mine. Again, probably more than most ever will. Still not sure why you took offense to that?  I never said you. Only reason I can think of is it must be true. Again, Dragon was a figure of speech that when over your head.
My definition of a punk is someone who tries to gang up on someone else with the help of others.  Not sure what definition you looked up. Someone once said I should change my name to BAIT&SHOOT. They knew nothing about me other than what he read mookie saying (Final Tragedy Thread).  I responded haha you should change yours to BIGHOMO. Then said thanks again for another meaningless post Old Man since he always has something smart to say to others.  Let it be known I didn’t start the name calling I just finished it.  Reality check is what I said in reference to what some people need on here. Smacked is a figure of speech again. Guess I can’t use those with you. I said smack since I can’t smack(more like punch) someone through  the computer. That was directed to the person who had the BAIT&SHOOT comment.  Hope this clears up the reasons for being rather adolescent.
So you step back and look at the facts again. Your boy Scott(Huntny30) tried to start crap earlier and none of this had anything to do with him in the first place. Other than the fact that you guy’s are buds.  The Drama Queen on MHF he is. I expected more out of him than to say childish things about my life when he does not even know me. Some said I should have more respect for our military which I have more than you think.  When I see them I thank them in public. I even go out of my way to do so. I have even thanked Scott before as well. I will tell you this I have no respect for someone who is going to tell lies about me or my life period. Don’t care if he is a Senior Chief in the Navy or not. Not to mention what the heck does my personal life have to do with baiting deer? If those reading want to see that look under the predator hunting thread you can to see what I’m talking about. Funny, how it would be under  that thread. Topic is Bait or Call? Day or Night? He turned it into a personal attack plain and simple.  So that’s where the ganging up comes in. Along with you siding with Mookie when in fact he was in the wrong.
In the end I know I am beating a dead horse here and bros are bros.  To be honest I don’t really care what happens. You don’t think the friendship can be mended? What the heck makes you think I would actually want to that? Just wasn’t going to let you give a one sided response.

Good luck to you all in the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal