Author Topic: Topsy tervy season.  (Read 10977 times)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Topsy tervy season.
« Reply #15 on: Dec 05, 2012, 06:15:11 PM »
We lost 4 in a row...that was it  :o ;D...The Patriots bite... Brady will choke again this year...they are too cocky and choke during big games now too...he will never be Joe Montana... :P
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #16 on: Dec 11, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
How did Tom and the boys do last night? I didn't stay up to watch. :P :P :P
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #17 on: Dec 11, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
Lol!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #18 on: Dec 11, 2012, 07:03:44 PM »
Bama could beat them! 8)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #19 on: Dec 11, 2012, 07:17:15 PM »

Pats looked really good .... SU ran a similar offence this year , honest not trying to be funny .... very exciting to see it run with the kind of talent the Pats have ... Welker is a BEAST
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Dec 11, 2012, 07:23:08 PM »
hahaha MCW not only dishes out assists, but steals tooo... :o :o :o :( I think its total BS but whats going on locally there Mookie with this story?

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #21 on: Dec 11, 2012, 07:28:01 PM »
hahaha MCW not only dishes out assists, but steals tooo... :o :o :o :( I think its total BS but whats going on locally there Mookie with this story?
Whole bunch of theorys .... but lets not forget , these are KIDS and do stupid stuff just like I did .... He is sick tho .... Rondo esk  ;)
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #22 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:02:53 PM »
Agreed... but he's from such a nice family lol 8) Honestly i hope he isnt in any trouble. Cuse nation needs him!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #23 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:07:39 PM »
Agreed... but he's from such a nice family lol 8) Honestly i hope he isnt in any trouble. Cuse nation needs him!
Do we ever .... And hardly any of these poor kids came from a family sadly  :(

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #24 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:12:10 PM »
i was being for real. I think he actually is a privileged boy. Not that it takes away from his great skills on the court. I knew that JB last year coaching him so tough would be good for 2012 :D Now if we can get Rak to play tough guy mode 24/7 we will be all set.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #25 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
i was being for real. I think he actually is a privileged boy. Not that it takes away from his great skills on the court. I knew that JB last year coaching him so tough would be good for 2012 :D Now if we can get Rak to play tough guy mode 24/7 we will be all set.
I never read up on his backround .... And if Rak and DC2 get tough we will be unbeatable .... ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #26 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:17:58 PM »
Oh, back to the Mello days 8)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #27 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »
Oh, back to the Mello days 8)
Which one .... Fab is you're problem now  :P

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #28 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »
LOL, he is junk

I was talking bout Carmello

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #29 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
LOL, he is junk

I was talking bout Carmello
He's got 39 tonight with 5 left ...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal