Hunting by Game/Technique > Turkey Hunting

Mossy Oak Obsession or Infinity

(1/3) > >>

Clamwrangler:
been looking at these 2 camo patterns for turkey hunting. Leaning towards obsession due to colors. Infinity looks like it would be used more for deer hunting. in the fall. what would your preference be? my first year spring tukey hunting and want a camo pattern to conseal me good

peddler:

--- Quote from: Clamwrangler on Mar 15, 2013, 09:34:04 AM ---been looking at these 2 camo patterns for turkey hunting. Leaning towards obsession due to colors. Infinity looks like it would be used more for deer hunting. in the fall. what would your preference be? my first year spring tukey hunting and want a camo pattern to conseal me good

--- End quote ---

I think most camos work well, it's movement that you have to be careful of.

Peddler  8)  8)  8)

CAPTJJ:
Obsession "looks" better for Spring hunting to the human eye with more green in it, but to the animals I don't think it matters; like Peddler says its the movement. With turkeys you want to make sure everything is covered: facemask, gloves, no white socks showing, etc. I use the same assortment of camo as in the Fall depending on the weather.

hesseltine32:
I like the obsession for spring and early fall but like they said idk if it matters. For turkey sudden movement is a no no. I'm goin to disagree with captjj I don't think you need a face mask I just recently started wearing one but never did before and I have killed more birds without one then with.  Actually I killed my biggest bird a few years ago with dark brown carhart pants on and a camo fleece on my way To work one morning.

CAPTJJ:
Never said you need to wear a face mask or couldn't kill a bird without one.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version