Author Topic: losing a hunting buddy  (Read 1263 times)

Offline bigbuck97

• Forked
losing a hunting buddy
« on: Aug 24, 2014, 12:08:59 AM »
I'm 17 and have been hunting with my buddy since we were 13 and I hate to say it but he has been hanging around the wrong crowd (druggies) and has came to my moms house to avoid his parents while he is high and recently I told him I cant associate with him anymore.am I wrong for doing that? I just need some advise. thanks :-\

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
Re: losing a hunting buddy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2014, 04:56:54 AM »
If he won't listen to your advice I think that's the road to take. Stay away far away from that stuff.
Peddler

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2014, 06:05:59 AM »
Your buddy is associating with other druggies, drug dealers and everything else that comes with the drugs. You did the right thing, associating with him will put you and your family in jeopardy.
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2014, 06:28:04 AM »
You did the right thing,and stay away from him for now,if he straightens up then associate with him again it may take a while,but drugs are no good and you don't know what him and his other buddies will do,,stay right away for now..

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2014, 07:27:19 AM »
The things that he is now doing makes him a loser. You do not want to be hanging around with any loser. 
no information

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5 on: Aug 24, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »
        It's unfortunate that you friend has taken the wrong path, you did the right thing by not associating with, but
  someone needs to help him to straighten out. If his parents still don't know about his problem, maybe it's time they
  did. He might not like that you told them now but later down the road, if they can straighten him out with your
  support, he will change his mind and thank you for saving his life.

Offline island beach

• Nubbie
« Reply #6 on: Aug 24, 2014, 07:30:08 AM »
that's sad....but you did the right thing!

Offline hickgtx600f4

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2014, 07:31:40 AM »
Some pretty sound advice here. I would also suggest you stay away. You made the right choice.

Offline bigbuck97

• Forked
« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2014, 12:41:13 PM »
        It's unfortunate that you friend has taken the wrong path, you did the right thing by not associating with, but
  someone needs to help him to straighten out. If his parents still don't know about his problem, maybe it's time they
  did. He might not like that you told them now but later down the road, if they can straighten him out with your
  support, he will change his mind and thank you for saving his life.
I've tried to get him to stop this whole summer,he has been doing it all summer (June-now) and the sad thing is his parents know he's doing it and they don't do anything about it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal