Author Topic: Welcome Alex De Large  (Read 1887 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Welcome Alex De Large
« on: Sep 01, 2017, 05:44:34 AM »

Welcome Alex De Large to MHF from the Adirondacks in upstate New York, tell us about yourself!

Offline Alex De Large

• Spiked
Re: Welcome Alex De Large
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2017, 12:21:13 PM »
Thanks 30-30, I've actually been here a few years, I went into my profile the other day and realized my e-mail was incorrect. In the process of changing it to my correct and current e-mail address, I was suppose to have gotten a activation e-mail which never happened so I was able to come up with a slightly different username and my work e-mail which was sent an activation e-mail promptly for what was believed to be a new member whereas the old member had a hard time to simply change their e-mail. Not a big deal I can use this username, just have to get a few more posts in.
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2017, 12:24:24 PM by Alex De Large »

Offline Alex De Large

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2017, 12:23:01 PM »
Like this.

Offline Alex De Large

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2017, 12:23:37 PM »

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2017, 07:07:13 AM »
Welcome back Alex ; From the NEK of Vt. Sure is something the computer stuff is a younger gen. thing they zip around like crazy and we plug along at it   ??? :)

Offline Alex De Large

• Spiked
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »
Welcome back Alex ; From the NEK of Vt. Sure is something the computer stuff is a younger gen. thing they zip around like crazy and we plug along at it   ??? :)
Thanks GMH, I loaded up with a bunch of knowledge from the Benoit books in the off-season. Even got an original copy of Larry's book. Gonna try to track a monster if I don't tag out before we get snow. Good luck this season!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal