Hunting by Game/Technique > Coon Hunting

In need of a new hound

<< < (2/2)

bogmanjr:

--- Quote from: tundraboy on Aug 16, 2012, 03:42:42 PM ---I was hoping Reb was going to make it through this season but its looking like he may not even make to the begining :'(. My buddy is actually getting the next one and the dog will be living at his house. Im pretty sure we will have one by the first of October. Hoping to be able to get Issiah and you out for a couple of nights and a couple days of bird hunting over RJ my new female. She is spot on, so excited to get her in the woods.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me.  8)

redace:
Really sucks when they get old..Hard and expensive to get a good rig dog anymore..I sent you a pm for another site that has a bunch of guys who might be able to help you out..Just REMEMBER try it before ya buy it..Good Luck

tundraboy:
Thank you for the link,I will check it out.

redace:
Hope it helps..Good luck replacing him ive been trying to replace my best  old redbone for 15 years now and have gone through hundreds looking.Probably had some better but never find one the same.. I know a lot of houndsmen if ya let me know what your looking for id be glad to try to help you out..Have buddys go all over to pick up and deliver dogs too if that would help..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version