The Camp Fire > The Grumpy Old Men Hunting Shack

Trail Camera Vandalized (updated 10/02)

(1/3) > >>

adkRoy:
My brother and my dad went into our woods on the farm yesterday to check on our deer cameras. When they got to where my dad's camera is set up it was missing. Someone had cut the straps holding on the tree. My brother and dad found the camera 10 feet from the tree on the ground. Here's the odd part, who ever did this did not take the camera, did not open the trailcamera box, or take the film. In fact when my dad checked on it last weekend it only had 10 picts on it, now it is full. We hope who ever was dumb enough to Tresspass onto our land and do this that we now have pictures of him to turn over to the sheriff's department. It is bad enough that people ingore your posted signs (ours are yellow and blaze orange spaced 10 feet apart) but it is extremely frustrating that people ignore your posted and do damage to your property. How does everyone else handle the frustration? >:( :P

skundl:
Sorry to hear you have problems.  Maybe they were dumb enough to capture themselves.  The only advice is to be out in the woods as often as you can, keeping a eye on things, thats what I do.  If you can afford it buy a flashless camera and put it up in a tree, maybe 20 feet and aim it at the camera that was removed.  Obviously put that camera back.  If someone is intent on breaking your stones they will be back to that orginal camera.  How about sharing some photos from those two cams, I did under the tread bowhunting, early season scouting.  Good luck cacthing the idiots tresspassing on your property.

tucker:
ya, post those pics here so we can see the scum

adkRoy:
The picts are getting developed tonight. Hopefully we've got pictures of the puke who did this. If it is the same scumbag we had arrested last year, the deputies are going to have a field day.

tucker:
maybe you will just see a raccoon with a knife
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version