Author Topic: Canned Hunts  (Read 36265 times)

Offline Whitetailer

• Spiked
Re: Canned Hunts
« Reply #90 on: Sep 11, 2006, 12:54:44 PM »
Not till Dec 1  >:(

Offline scansy

• Forked
  • IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #91 on: Sep 12, 2006, 04:56:30 AM »
not to mention without our american money from the canadian ballet and beer they would be bankrupt :D

sorry, i had to ;D

I love the Canadian Ballet.  I guess you could say I support the arts.  One lap dance at a time.  8)

Offline flockshot

• 6 Pointer
  • I have a thing for redheads
« Reply #92 on: Sep 12, 2006, 07:28:57 AM »
calgary is a beautifull city at least..my aunt used to live on the north end..worked for shell...moved up to edmonton closer to the oil..she really misses it...alot of game close to the city..you could see the large city park(the one with the decent rolling grassy hills) from her top floor and id see deer all the time out there...
"Here they come...TAKE'EM"......  I see dead ducks.

Offline Whitetailer

• Spiked
« Reply #93 on: Sep 12, 2006, 11:41:34 AM »
calgary is a beautifull city at least..my aunt used to live on the north end..worked for shell...moved up to edmonton closer to the oil..she really misses it...alot of game close to the city..you could see the large city park(the one with the decent rolling grassy hills) from her top floor and id see deer all the time out there...

Thats Nose Hill Park. There is a big argument going on right now regarding the wildlife populations in the park. Some people want to have all the coyotes exterminated from the area because people are scared of them, and concerned for their dogs.

I'm all for exterminating coyotes, but these folks don't seem to understand that its impossible to decimate a coyote population anywhere lol. There are so many of the critters, even if you do kill every single one in the park, give it 2 weeks and there will be new ones moved in lol.

Offline ifishhi

• Forked
« Reply #94 on: Sep 12, 2006, 12:13:59 PM »
Thats Nose Hill Park. There is a big argument going on right now regarding the wildlife populations in the park. Some people want to have all the coyotes exterminated from the area because people are scared of them, and concerned for their dogs.

I'm all for exterminating coyotes, but these folks don't seem to understand that its impossible to decimate a coyote population anywhere lol. There are so many of the critters, even if you do kill every single one in the park, give it 2 weeks and there will be new ones moved in lol.
sounds like you could use a fence ;)

Offline tucker

• 6 Pointer
  • What are you lookin at?
« Reply #95 on: Sep 12, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
haha ;D

Offline Whitetailer

• Spiked
« Reply #96 on: Sep 12, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
.....somebody had to say it lol

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #97 on: Sep 12, 2006, 06:37:58 PM »
.....somebody had to say it lol

lol, thats the way to be, just laugh, we are all great guys who just like to have fun ;D

Offline scansy

• Forked
  • IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #98 on: Sep 13, 2006, 07:22:21 AM »
lol, thats the way to be, just laugh, we are all great guys who just like to have fun ;D

OK, I'll buy the first round!  ;D

(Just how many members are there on MHF? :o)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #99 on: Sep 13, 2006, 07:29:58 AM »
OK, I'll buy the first round!  ;D

(Just how many members are there on MHF? :o)

462  members. Start saving your pennies ;D
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline mcully

• Forked
« Reply #100 on: Nov 29, 2006, 12:15:53 PM »
Who's the country singer that got nailed for shooting a bear inside a three acre enclosure? Anybody got that info? His claim was that he relied on his guide to keep it legal. Who needs a guide for three acres!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #101 on: Nov 29, 2006, 12:59:32 PM »
I think it was one of the Montgomery Gentry guys....He bought it from a zoo but tagged it as if it were a wild animal.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal