MyHuntingForum Main > MHF Turkey Contest
turkey chair
(1/3) > >>
dan_lais:
I just picked up my Turkey Thugs gobbler lounger from Wal-Mart yesterday.Had it shipped site to store and it looks very similar to my cabelas turkey lounger.i will never hunt without one because the chairs are so comfy.my cabelas one is on its 4th year and is hurting and been modified.was hoping some things got changed like longer straps and no Velcro to hold it shut.use bungee or magnet.and they need to not use aluminum where the strap hooks to and holds.anyways i paid 10 to 15 dollars less so i will use the new one and report how it holds up for all you gobbler lounger users.
Raquettedacker:
Sounds cool DL..  I'm not sure what they are..  Can you post a picture?
Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Apr 11, 2013, 05:09:27 PM ---Sounds cool DL..  I'm not sure what they are..  Can you post a picture?

--- End quote ---
    X-2   ; I'd like to see it myself also  ;D
dan_lais:
i will work on that today guys.but just to explain they are like a beach chair sitting very low and angled back a bit to put your knee right in position to steady your elbow on to shoot.i have also used it to kill deer.pics will be up in a bit.
dan_lais:

Front/side view

super comfy

back of chair

the Velcro I don't care for and the cheesy aluminum piece for the strap

strap too short for me!

all closed up it weighs around 6 or 7 lbs if memory serves me.and worth every penny.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version