MyHuntingForum Main > MHF Turkey Contest
2013 MHF Turkey Contest- NO SIGNUP REQUIRED(BS & Congrats here)
(1/8) > >>
CAPTJJ:
The 2013 MHF Turkey Contest is underway, turkey seasons are open in some States; we will not have a signup this year. Instead the contest will be open to all MHF members, must have joined MHF before any State you plan on hunting for the contest opens; this is a simple way of keeping people from joining the site just to enter a nice tom and win.

I will make a separate thread for rules, and another for entries; use this thread for BS, congratulations, etc.

Prizes. In the past people have donated prizes and they were mailed, if the winner wanted them, wasn't always the case. We can still do this, or try something different, possibly for new/younger hunters that could use a few turkey hunting things. I am thinking of putting up a nice call to award to anyone that takes their first turkey with a bow, as an incentive to try it. Any other ideas?
bone_and_beard:
I will be trying for my first bird with a bow!
bucks-n-ducks:
im trying my bow this year
ship of fools:

--- Quote from: CAPTJJ on Mar 31, 2013, 07:56:30 AM --- Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

a day of fishing on your boat  8)
Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: ship of fools on Apr 02, 2013, 06:20:21 PM ---a day of fishing on your boat  8)

--- End quote ---

Ha...   I'm thinking if he tunes my bow he might get these skulls for free... ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version