Author Topic: I see stupid people!!  (Read 2547 times)

Offline wshniwsfshn

• Fawn
I see stupid people!!
« on: Nov 17, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »
Walkin into the woods today(salem town forest ) around 3:00 and saw a girl walking out of the woods with a light blue coat on and a yellow lab with no orange on at all and mind you at the trail head there is a big sign huntin season wear orange how STUPID  are people  ???

Offline Nhhuntnfool

• Fawn
Re: I see stupid people!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2009, 10:55:00 AM »
Would the person that mistakes this girl for an animal be more stupid?

Know your target and what is beyond it, color should not matter.

Offline Zorros Shack

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »
Would the person that mistakes this girl for an animal be more stupid?

Know your target and what is beyond it, color should not matter.

He is right they teach that in the hunting course and if she wants the dog to be shot it is her fault. And Knowing your target and beyond is the thing to do!!!  ;)

Offline surflizard

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2010, 05:47:13 AM »
Thats the really sad part !! The fact that people have to be taught that if they don't properly Identify their target and make sure no one is in harms way, they will kill someone !! If they could find a way to reintroduce common sense back into the human race, all of us would be alot safer !!

BUCK BARACK HUSSAIN OFAMA

Offline sweet lou

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
I've never seen a human look like a deer. It's really scary to see that till this day with all the classes out there that they say it was an accident.Surflizard you are right it's to bad that common sence can't be taught.If you pull the trigger it's not an accident
if you can't mount it on the wall mount it between yor teeth.

Offline landlockedsalmon

• Spiked
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:06 AM »
He is right they teach that in the hunting course and if she wants the dog to be shot it is her fault. And Knowing your target and beyond is the thing to do!!!  ;)
Remind me never to hunt in NH,Why would someone shoot her dog?It isn't dog season is it?Dogs look like turkeys?Is it against the law for her to walk her dog in the woods during hunting season?Why should she have to go buy some safety orange,if she doesn't hunt?So anything that isn't orange is OK to shoot.I think it would be easier to train the hunters not to shoot dogs and things that don't look like game.Then it is to train all the people who don't hunt,to wear safety orange in the woods.just my .02.LLS

Offline Hunta

• 6 Pointer
  • The one that didn't get away. 10pt 209lbs.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 11:03:17 AM »
This is deathly scary.

Let me ask this stupid question, how many brook fisherman wear orange as they roam the woods for native brook trout. How many take their dogs with them to get some exercise. I brook fish at least twice a week and my golden goes with me everytime.

Buddy you might want to sell your guns and find another hobby. Or take a hunter safety course.

Bring on expanded season 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal