Author Topic: Well its almost here boys n girls...the moment we've all been waiting for  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Huntnfish603

• 6 Pointer
THE OPENER OF BOW SEASON!!
All preparations are made and ready to roll.
If only the temps would let up a bit, but hey we gotta expect it still in September, right?. Just not a fan of sweat running down the facepaint and skeeters buzzing the ears, all while trying to stay still and sweat-scent free.
Cant't wait to get back to my "happy place"....the trees of southern NH
Good luck to all this season!!

Offline nhxbowhunter

• Forked
Everyone Be Safe,  wear your safety harness at all times. There is no such thing as it cant happen to Me..Hunt Safe, Shoot Straight... Have a Great season...

Stan
AND ON THE 8TH DAY GOD CREATED WHITETAILS

Offline bikrsrule

• 6 Pointer
For those pesky skeeters try a thermacell, worked great for me bear huning last week and they have earthscent pads. I dont bow hunt anymore but still like to read about your hunts. Good luck out there and be safe.

Offline Huntnfish603

• 6 Pointer
Besides the heat, been a Frustrating season so far. Work's been keeping me out of the woods more than i would like, but thats prob true for most of us. But on four occasions so far, ive had deer within steps of being able to connect. Ya know when they come in where you dont have a lane, then turn and go back exactly the way they came. One more step couldve been it.
Hey i guess i cant complain, Ive seen deer every time ive been out. And actually had a pretty cool chance to watch a doe with 2 little ones hang out so close below me i couldve spit on them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal