Author Topic: shootin a fox  (Read 2642 times)

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
shootin a fox
« on: Oct 03, 2005, 09:30:58 PM »
hey guys not sure of this i do not have a furtakers license but want to harvest a fox if i see him again any info on wheather i can and if so when can i ive seemd to have lost my book thanks

Offline DROP TINE

• Spiked
Re: shootin a fox
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2005, 09:19:47 PM »
I think I can help you out.  This comes straight from the book:

"Hunting: foxes and raccoons- oct 15 - feb 18 2006.  Bag limit: unlimited.

DURING ANY ARCHERY DEER SEASON- May be taken while lawfully deer hunting, or with a furtakers liscense."

You can take them during the gun season (deer and or bear) while lawfully hunting deer or bear as long as you are wearing the required orange for that season OR with a furtakers liscense.

As I read this, you can shoot one as long as you are deer hunting.  You have to wait til the 15th to actually hunt them.  You can shoot them in spring turkey season while hunting turkey, but can't hunt THEM before noon.  Hope this helps and good luck.

DROP
LOOK AT DA SIZE A DAT ONE!!

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »
droptine thanks was lookin and noticed then same thing the other nite but was still unsure weather you needed the furtakers license if i wanted to get it mounted but looks like you have the same thoughts i do so im gonna get me one if i can

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2005, 10:19:59 AM »
found out i do need a furbeares tag unless i shoot one at this farm i know where they come in after the owners chickens and geese

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal