Author Topic: SOMETHIN I HEARD!!  (Read 3474 times)

Offline DROP TINE

• Spiked
SOMETHIN I HEARD!!
« on: Jan 07, 2005, 06:04:03 PM »
Went and got  my fishin liscense today.  Talked to the guy at the shop and we started talkin deer hunting as soon as we got through the door.  He said that the game commission wants to have MORE doe tags for next years season.  He also said that people are raising coyotes (they are pushed by the game commission) and then when they are adults, they are releasing them into the wild.  His buddy shot one last week in southern mercer county.  It had a 1-800 number on the ear tag.  Who knows, next year I might not even hunt in Pa at all.  I'll just go over to ohio.  Don't bother me none.  I haven't gone out this season (the late one) but i'm goin tomorrow.  Hopefully i don't come across any coyotes (hehehehe).
LOOK AT DA SIZE A DAT ONE!!

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
Re: SOMETHIN I HEARD!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2005, 05:35:57 PM »
my opinion on doe tags want some more for southern bucks and coyotes if i see um they get shot along with big cats i know there near our cabin saw the tracks couple years ago

Offline DROP TINE

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2005, 09:06:32 PM »
I'm not sure what WMU you hunt but the game commission said that they are going to expand the doe season in WMU 5C, AND 5D.  You can shoot does from Dec. 12-23, and Dec.26- Jan. 28 2006.  Just wanted to let ya know.
LOOK AT DA SIZE A DAT ONE!!

Offline scansy

• Forked
  • IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2005, 12:23:05 PM »
5C and 5D are SE PA (Philly and suburbs).  I live here - and there are way too many deer here.  Problem is finding space to hunt them.  It can only done with bows in many places.  Extending the seasons here should not be a big problem.

Offline reubenpa

• Forked
  • OH MY... I can't stop shaking!!!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2005, 11:44:16 AM »
I am pretty sure that if you have a valid big game liscence you can shoot coyotes at least during deer season!!!
Come on Archery season

Offline fastribs85

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2005, 07:54:39 PM »
live in lower bucks and that is our current season leght i believe and i have a spot to hunt and might get a couple more just need to do some more asking and ill have a couple spots locked up for next season

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal