Author Topic: Where the heck is Drobs???????  (Read 42175 times)

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
Re: Where the heck is Drobs???????
« Reply #30 on: Jul 15, 2013, 08:11:21 PM »
Think what you want but I'm sick of you and your Buddy's bashing Drobs for now reason  >:( >:(
Come on chucky........  Is that all you got???????  Nobody was bashing drob's. Do your home work and go back and search it from the beginning!  My god man.....  use your head for something other than a hat rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2013, 08:14:08 PM by Buck Chaser »

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #31 on: Jul 15, 2013, 09:04:30 PM »
Whoa I guess a lot does go on in a couple months time. I'm clueless to all this and that's fine with me. I ain't gettin involved with nothin. I just like to hunt haha  8)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #32 on: Jul 15, 2013, 09:06:21 PM »
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #33 on: Jul 15, 2013, 09:17:03 PM »
May as well have this thread swept under the rug and move on.

Offline Ole Pap

• Nubbie
« Reply #34 on: Jul 16, 2013, 04:49:30 AM »
Ineresting to see where guys stand though.

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #35 on: Jul 16, 2013, 06:02:47 AM »
yeah ... but what i want to know is where is CP??  8)

Online Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #36 on: Jul 16, 2013, 12:09:03 PM »
yeah ... but what i want to know is where is CP??  8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #37 on: Jul 16, 2013, 10:22:27 PM »
                   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HAHAHA

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #38 on: Jul 17, 2013, 11:09:26 AM »

I'll jump in here, as I was the cause of much of the drama last fall. First let me clear the air about baiting, I don't care who does it. If I could I probably would, but I would not however make myself out to be better than someone who can not . That was the reason I lashed out at Dave, who before this whole mess I considered a friend. I regret the poor taste I used in my comment and tried to stay out of it after but it snowballed out of control and before you know it there was a line drawn in the sand and it seemed everyone was on one side or another. My position is there is good people who I respect on both sides, and speaking for myself, I never left to follow anyone, I left because of the insults and constant bickering. Simply put it wasn't fun for me anymore. I don't hold grudges and feel like to do so is a waste of energy. I made some real and lasting friendships on here and hope to make a few more.

The point of this site and others like it is to share experiences with other members who share a similar passion for the outdoors. At some point we should all remember that and cut out the high school lunch room drama. It was a long time ago and well past time to move on.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Spikehorn11

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #39 on: Jul 17, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »

I'll jump in here, as I was the cause of much of the drama last fall. First let me clear the air about baiting, I don't care who does it. If I could I probably would, but I would not however make myself out to be better than someone who can not . That was the reason I lashed out at Dave, who before this whole mess I considered a friend. I regret the poor taste I used in my comment and tried to stay out of it after but it snowballed out of control and before you know it there was a line drawn in the sand and it seemed everyone was on one side or another. My position is there is good people who I respect on both sides, and speaking for myself, I never left to follow anyone, I left because of the insults and constant bickering. Simply put it wasn't fun for me anymore. I don't hold grudges and feel like to do so is a waste of energy. I made some real and lasting friendships on here and hope to make a few more.

The point of this site and others like it is to share experiences with other members who share a similar passion for the outdoors. At some point we should all remember that and cut out the high school lunch room drama. It was a long time ago and well past time to move on.

Well said Mook

Offline johndeere540

• 8 Pointer
  • If the lead aint flyin, the backstrap aint fryin!
« Reply #40 on: Jul 17, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »
Agree Mook.

Online Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #41 on: Jul 17, 2013, 03:41:17 PM »

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #42 on: Jul 17, 2013, 04:36:10 PM »
Yeah it was all my fault... ::)...I'm a big bad powerful rotten person who made a bunch of people do things... ::)....well said Eddie...water under the bridge a long time ago not sure why my name has to be thrown out there (twice), I said a couple things I regretted and apologized to those who deserved one...I have left those who think I'm a terrible person alone, so please leave me out of your opinionated conversations, I know who I am and those that matter do too...family, friends, hunting and fishing is what is important...not nonsense... :-\
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
« Reply #43 on: Jul 17, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
Atta boy HUNTNY30!!!!!   

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
« Reply #44 on: Jul 17, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
Didn't you tuck tail and follow the cool kid mob?
Just so you know steve, I've never tucked tail!!!!! It's not my style! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2013, 04:51:53 PM by Buck Chaser »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal