Author Topic: Are we in trouble or what!  (Read 5041 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Are we in trouble or what!
« on: Jan 22, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
             My brother sent this to me, & I had to share it because it frightens me a little!

Are Illinois & Chicago gret or what!
             Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago
             Body count: In the last 6 months 292 killed [murdered] in Chicago compared to 221 killed in Iraq, & Chicago had 1 of the toughes gun laws in the country!
             President: Barack Obama
             Senator:   Dick Durbin
             House Rep: Jesse Jackson jr
             Govenor:    Pat Quinn
             House Leader: Mike Madigan
             Att. Gen.    Lisa Madigan   [Daughter of Mike]
             Mayor:      Rahm manuel
             The leadership of Illinois- all Democrats
             Thanks for the combat zone in Chicago!
             Of course they are blaming each other
             Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any
             Cook county [Chicago] sales 10.25% highest in the nation!
             Can't blame Republicans:
             This the political culture that Obama came from in Illinois
             And he is going to fix Washington's politics for us
             George Ryan is no longer governor, he is in the big house [jail]
             Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is....that's right, also in the big house. And Rep Jesse Jackson jr resigned a couple of months ago; That's   
             because he is fighting being sent to.....right again, the big house
             The land of Lincoln, where our govenors make our license plates!!!

« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2013, 02:07:09 PM by 30-30 »

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Are we in trouble or what!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
I think so Jeff , We very well could be , With stats. like that

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2013, 02:55:14 PM »
We have been for years....I'm just waiting to see what Obama comes out with on gun control....sure to be a dog fight in Washington....and while everyone is busy with that fight...I'm thinking he will do away with the term limit for the presidency....What ya gonna do now Mr. Cuomo...

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2013, 03:12:19 PM »
Why is the President, a black man, focusing so much energy on limiting the gun rights of law abiding citzens when the majority of gun homicides happen to young black men with illegal handguns in urban areas? 

When 20 rich, white children are gun downed by a young white man(really a boy intellectually) with obvious mental health problem this issue becomes so important? :-\

Last week VP Biden met with the NRA to talk about "compromise" and he tells them we don't have the resources to enforce the laws already on the books. ::)

It really is maddening trying to deal with all the illogic.
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2013, 03:38:48 PM »
We have been for years....I'm just waiting to see what Obama comes out with on gun control....sure to be a dog fight in Washington....and while everyone is busy with that fight...I'm thinking he will do away with the term limit for the presidency....What ya gonna do now Mr. Cuomo...
            I  know we have Scott, but a lot of people don't understand or forget where he came, how he thinks. Chicago has always been a corrupt place, if it wasn't Capone or other gangsters it was the authorities, the cops were getting paid off.  ::)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2013, 03:50:59 PM »
So true.....To both of you....Maddening for sure, when we can't enforce laws we have in place and unless we can figure out how to employ more of those that just can't find work, our crime rate will continue to rise....We have sold our soles to over sea nations who continue to dangle the carrot in front of businesses of cheap labor, materials and more disciplined technology.....our labor unions have become so powerfully rich that they pay off politicians to keep taxes payed to a minimum....Corporations use loop holes to avoid paying what they should.....We have come full circle....from thirteen colonies who were dictated by the king of England, to a country of 50 states under the control of a government that can't pay for itself.... 

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2013, 03:59:23 PM »

You got it right! :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal