Author Topic: Hey Guy's see this today ; You got to check it out ; Is it a cover up  (Read 4922 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
         Go to U -- Tube Sandy Hook Shooting and Click on ( THE FULLY EXPOSED )

That reporter shows things you won't believe shows that  AR 15 in the trunk of a car and not in the school
     where it supposed to be  >:(  You need to watch it I think you will think some body covering something up
     To try and take are guns away
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 04:45:57 PM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
     Here is 1 that ?I found, today the NRA sent me an e-mail w/another 1                                                                                                                              http://www.widih.com/watch-video/2/6W6b-voc-Ds/sandy-hook-2nd-shooter-cover-up.html
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 05:23:32 PM by 30-30 »

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
CAUTION. MacAfee said that link is to a suspicious site. You might get a virus or worse. Are you sure it really came from the NRA? I didn't get it and to be honest and haven't heard the NRA claiming any kind of conspiracy with Sandy Hook and really can't see them doing so anyway.

I think you should delete it. ;)
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!

There is a lot more to the story then they want us to now ; Like the video shows who in there right mind would start a trust fund
 3 day's before the shooting the guy has the proof to back every thing he say's 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal