Author Topic: Wet and rainy weather  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
Wet and rainy weather
« on: Oct 25, 2005, 06:36:34 PM »
How are you guys all doing with the wet/rainy weather??? I have only been out a couple times bowhunting, but have the whole next week off and I'm hoping for some drier days......Every morning when I watch the weather channel its the same ol' same ol'

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: Wet and rainy weather
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2005, 07:16:15 AM »
I don't know what it's been doing by you but by me it has either been sleet or snow. Woke up to 4 inches of snow! wish I could hunt it today but I had to go to work! :P
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline tucker

• 6 Pointer
  • What are you lookin at?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2005, 08:20:28 AM »
its been raining here for about a straight week.  I don't like to bowhunt in the rain so i have been getting hyped about icefishing.  Friday it is supposed to break so maybe i will be out then

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2005, 04:24:51 PM »
I've passed a few cars on my way to and from Henrietta every day sitting by the side of the road.  One guy was just off into the woods with his bow when I went through today.  Haven't seen any results, though.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2005, 07:54:50 AM »
JUST CHECKED THE WEATHER CHANNEL....SUNSHINE FOR THIS WEEKEND IN WESTERN NY!

Offline d_balm24

• Forked
« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2005, 08:38:33 AM »
JUST CHECKED THE WEATHER CHANNEL....SUNSHINE FOR THIS WEEKEND IN WESTERN NY!
Yeah it is about time it quit raining.It has rained here in Franklinville for atleast a week.Can't wait to get back out in the woods.Good luck to everyone that is in the woods this weekend.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Oct 27, 2005, 03:57:49 PM »
I have found (especially today) that work prevents me from hunting more than the weather. :P
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Oct 27, 2005, 04:17:53 PM »
That's true, but when there is a 90% probablility that it's going to rain, that translates into a 90% probability that the rainy day will occur when you have a day off to hunt.  I'm just glad there appears to be an end in sight....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal