Author Topic: Cross bow hunting  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Xbow hunter

• Fawn
Cross bow hunting
« on: Sep 29, 2010, 03:51:02 PM »
I have recently purchased a crossbow. I intend on hunting all type of game with it, mostly deer and turkey. But small game is not off the menu. This is my first crossbow and I spent the low end of the middle of the road for it. Has any of you spent the big cash for one, and if so what is the difference other then a few thousnd $$$$? They all claim to have no more FPS then mine, the weight is roughly the same, why so much more?

Offline blackhawk

• Spiked
Re: Cross bow hunting
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »
Not sure what you bought, but the higher end models will have  dry-fire prevention, noise suppression devices, adjustable stocks,a very nice scope, a better cocking mechanism and possibly be more compact yet hold its own in the fps game. I have the Horton 175 vision with the reverse limb and it is the ultimate weapon hands down. 

Offline Corporal Punishment

• 8 Pointer
Re: Cross bow hunting
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »
Not sure what you bought, but the higher end models will have  dry-fire prevention, noise suppression devices, adjustable stocks,a very nice scope, a better cocking mechanism and possibly be more compact yet hold its own in the fps game. I have the Horton 175 vision with the reverse limb and it is the ultimate weapon hands down.

Got the same Xbow!!!!!!!!!Best money spent IMO for one.................... ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal