Author Topic: Some more goose pics from the last two days of hunting  (Read 9282 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Some more goose pics from the last two days of hunting
« Reply #15 on: Sep 11, 2010, 08:17:04 AM »
  FACE BOOK   Sorry LH just jost all respect..  Thought you were a real man......... ;D ;D ;D ;D   Just kidding buddy...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #16 on: Sep 11, 2010, 08:45:00 AM »
In his defense his wife had a lot of friend's spreading Liberal propaganda on there and she wouldn't let him respond to their B.S. so he signed up. He's not afraid to debate with the best of them. He's a really smart guy, Way smarter than I am, I just snuck up On 20 decoy's thinking they were geese.!!! ::)

Dad didn't know the guy was coming this year and never saw him set up. LOL I knew something was wrong when I shot the first one and the rest didn't fly!!!!!!!!! Then when I shot the next 2 I was like HMMMMM. 
Aw just kidding I didn't shoot. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2010, 08:49:13 AM by bogmanjr »
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Sep 11, 2010, 09:10:53 AM »
I did the same thing last year in a marsh with state access.  Had been out since O Dark Thirty with no luck, and was coming back into the main pool.  Saw a small flock of ducks in the main channel, so I hunkered down in the canoe to drift towards them.  Got about 100 yards closer before I was sure they weren't moving.  Since nothing was doing, I paddled up, and had a nice chat with an older gent who hadn't felt like bowhunting that morning, so he took out the kayak and shotgun instead.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
wow I didnt realize the abuse I was taking on here all morning ;)  First things first.  Facebook as bogman said was just to debate the tree hugging gun grabbing liberals that were spreading propeganda.  By the way they really love the pics of dead goose and turkeys ive posted  ;) ;D.  cant wait to put bambi up there they will really hate me then.  And what bog forgets to mention is while hes doing reports I am cleaning and restocking trucks.  well maybe checking facebook and doing a little homework too.  did you hit the decoy harrie or was it sitting to still ;D ;D  just kidding buddy

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #19 on: Sep 11, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »
You post away!! It's fun debating with someone who thinks all the worlds animals should be Left alone and live freeeeeee....Until they all start eating and pooping on there polo fields...LOL
Restocking trucks is my job as truck captain. We won't tell them how easy it is huh.....LOL
We are assembling in a nearby town this afternoon at 6pm to march to a town bandstand. They are having a service for 9/11.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #20 on: Sep 11, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »
wow I didnt realize the abuse I was taking on here all morning ;)  First things first.  Facebook as bogman said was just to debate the tree hugging gun grabbing liberals that were spreading propeganda.  By the way they really love the pics of dead goose and turkeys ive posted  ;) ;D.  cant wait to put bambi up there they will really hate me then.  And what bog forgets to mention is while hes doing reports I am cleaning and restocking trucks.  well maybe checking facebook and doing a little homework too.  did you hit the decoy harrie or was it sitting to still ;D ;D  just kidding buddy

LH, I was just kidding.  I go on facebook all the time to look up old friends. No I'm not a member I use my wife's and sons membership..  Found out a girl  dated in 10th grade became a model and now does commercials for Dove Chocolates... ;D ;D   You should hook up with Issiah hes on there... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2010, 02:44:32 PM by Raquettedacker »

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #21 on: Sep 11, 2010, 03:28:51 PM »

LH, I was just kidding.  I go on facebook all the time to look up old friends. No I'm not a member I use my wife's and sons membership..  Found out a girl  dated in 10th grade became a model and now does commercials for Dove Chocolates... ;D ;D   You should hook up with Issiah hes on there... ;D ;D
I just recently signed up on facebook myself. ??? Kept taking abuse from my friends for months til I caved in.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #22 on: Sep 11, 2010, 03:59:46 PM »
Nope standing my ground on this one. If you want me to know your status or what kind of a mood your in Give me a call.  My wife has a text on her phone when someone comment's on her. Good lord honey shut that dang phone off please. LOL Guess that's what happens when your an old grouch like me and you really don't care what other people think about you. LH probably know's about what's going on in my life before I do.  ;D ;D 

Bog's status- getting hungry for supper. Mood-a lot better once his belly's full.      see ya later!
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #23 on: Sep 11, 2010, 04:02:50 PM »
Nope standing my ground on this one. If you want me to know your status or what kind of a mood your in Give me a call.  My wife has a text on her phone when someone comment's on her. Good lord honey shut that dang phone off please. LOL Guess that's what happens when your an old grouch like me and you really don't care what other people think about you. LH probably know's about what's going on in my life before I do.  ;D ;D 

Bog's status- getting hungry for supper. Mood-a lot better once his belly's full.      see ya later!

Raquettedacker LIKES Bogs status... ;D ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #24 on: Sep 11, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »

Raquettedacker LIKES Bogs status... ;D ;D ;D

I can alway's count on you and upstatehunter for a chuckle.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #25 on: Sep 18, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »
Click here if you like this post  :-*(|)......

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #26 on: Sep 18, 2010, 08:58:31 AM »
Click here if you like this post  :-*(|)......
It nots working.LOL ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #27 on: Sep 18, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
Dang it forgot the hyperlink again..... :-[
Have to say the wife said no to me getting a facebook account. She said I get way to emotional with my comments....
Who sees that!!!!! 8)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #28 on: Sep 18, 2010, 09:11:02 AM »
Dang it forgot the hyperlink again..... :-[
Have to say the wife said no to me getting a facebook account. She said I get way to emotional with my comments....
Who sees that!!!!! 8)
Hehe That's funny right there. I put up a pick of my buck yesterday and not one person said a thing. I sure some of the people I know probably freaked out but who cares. ;) ;D No shame in what I like to do.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #29 on: Sep 18, 2010, 11:35:12 AM »
Nope be proud of who you are, and what you do!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal