Author Topic: end of the season for us  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Professor Backstrap

• Forked
  • huntin bucks and drivin trucks... thats how i roll
end of the season for us
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:12:02 PM »
well thats it. 2010 turkey hunting is done for us. considering i shot my first turkey i'd say it was a very succesful season. both bogman and i filled a tag along with some other friends. mom didn't get 1 this year but she sure did put in a good effort. its a good thing she didn't though because our living room wall is running out of space. lol. now we just have to wait until deer season which seems so far away but will be here before we know it. i'm still going to shoot a bigger deer than her ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: end of the season for us
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »
Well you guys had a great season.... You are part of a family that every one  would be proud of being a part of.....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 07:28:27 AM »
I agree with Raquette, you guys rock!!
Have fun this summer and stay out of trouble. Looking forward to seeing the buck you get this fall.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 07:39:14 AM »
Gentlemen,Thank you for the kind word's. I am not done yet, still have a few days in Maine this week.Hopefully a week of Turkeys,Trout and Smallmouth Bass. Poor professor has school and his afterschool job landscaping so he can't make it. That's a good way to stay out of trouble I guess.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »
Gentlemen,Thank you for the kind word's. I am not done yet, still have a few days in Maine this week.Hopefully a week of Turkeys,Trout and Smallmouth Bass. Poor professor has school and his afterschool job landscaping so he can't make it. That's a good way to stay out of trouble I guess.

Good luck in Maine. Gotta like the family competitive nature. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal