Author Topic: Well?????????  (Read 8282 times)

Offline nontypical

• Nubbie
Re: Well?????????
« Reply #30 on: Oct 15, 2008, 12:59:02 AM »
i will have fun and dress warm good luck while im gone

Offline BigBucksBigBucksNoWammies

• Spiked
« Reply #31 on: Oct 18, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »
Well this is the first time I'll be home during hunting season in a long time. Had plans to head up to the cottage this weekend but those got cancelled because the boss sprung a job on me this weekend. I was on site at 7;00am but nobody showed up. Turns out the trade that was supposed to do the work had a mild heart attack yesterday.  So the job gets cancelled and now I'm stuck dreaming of my stand at the cottage. Looked up some local state land on the DNR website that I'm gonna go check out for tonight. If anybody in the Macomb county area has any recommendations I'd love to hear them. 

Hopefully everybody else gets out to their spot this weekend. Good luck and good huntin

Offline Hollywood703

• Nubbie
« Reply #32 on: Oct 21, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »
saw 3 more yestarday morning. a medium size doe, a yearling and a large bodied ? that I never saw the head of. stayed in the scrub brush and never came in the clearings to get a shot at.....tried grunts, bleats and rattling and they didnt even look interested. watched em for about 30 minutes or so as they leisurely passed around me. Been Pretty lucky have seen deer all but one morning. Just a matter of time. I dont bait much, but I did tend to put out about 5 lbs of loose corn in my clearings, but cant even do that to keep em in the shot zones.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal