Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 953665 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #6555 on: Apr 03, 2023, 04:02:04 AM »

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"

The other replied "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6556 on: Apr 05, 2023, 04:07:41 AM »

Mr. Smythe had been giving his second-grade students a short lesson on science. He had explained about magnets and showed them how they would pick up nails and other bits of iron. And now it was question time....

"Class," he said, "my name begins with the letter 'M,' and I pick up things....What am I?"

A little boy on the front row said, "You're a mother."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6557 on: Apr 06, 2023, 04:22:21 AM »

Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said, " my wife was reading a "tale of two cities" and she gave birth to twins"
"That’s funny", the second man remarked, "my wife was reading 'the three musketeers' and she gave birth to triplets"
The third man shouted, "Good God, I have to rush home!"
When asked what the problem was, he exclaimed, " When I left the house, my wife was reading Ali baba and the forty Thieves"!!!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6558 on: Apr 07, 2023, 01:07:50 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6559 on: Apr 07, 2023, 03:55:32 AM »

An old man is sitting on his porch when he sees a young boy walking down the street dragging something behind him. He calls out to the boy, "Hey son, what you got there?" to which the boy replies, "It's duct tape, I'm gonna go catch me some ducks." The old man laughs and he calls out, "You fool, you can't catch ducks with duct tape!" The little boy laughs and continues on his way, returning a few short hours later, and behind him, he is dragging 8 ducks, all wrapped up in the duct tape. The old man can't believe his eyes.

The next day, the old man is sitting on his porch again and along comes the little boy dragging something behind him. When the old man asks what he's got this time, the boy replies, "It's a spool of chicken wire, I'm going to catch some chickens in it." Well the old man begins to laugh quite hard, telling the boy, "You fool, you can't catch chickens with chicken wire." The boy laughs himself, and says back, "That's what you said about the duct tape," and he continues on his way, with the old man laughing like crazy. A few hours later the old man is surprised to see the boy coming back, and even more shocked to see that behind him he is dragging 10 chickens, all tangled up in the chicken wire, he can't believe his eyes again.

The next day, the old man is sitting there wondering what the little boy will be up to next, and sure enough he sees him coming down the street with something in his hand. He calls out to the boy, "Hey son, what you go there today?

" The boy responds, "It's a pussy willow." The man then replies, "Hang on son, I'll get my hat!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6560 on: Apr 07, 2023, 11:47:16 AM »
 :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6561 on: Apr 10, 2023, 03:51:34 AM »

A college girl was supposed to write a short story in as few words as possible for her English class and the instructions were that it had to include Religion, Sexuality and Mystery.
She was the only one who received an A+ and this is what she wrote:

"Good God, I'm pregnant, I wonder who did it."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6562 on: Apr 10, 2023, 06:03:41 PM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6563 on: Apr 11, 2023, 05:01:38 AM »

A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Jeff proposed to me an hour ago."

"Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked.

"Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell."

Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6564 on: Apr 11, 2023, 03:29:40 PM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6565 on: Apr 12, 2023, 03:46:29 AM »

Morris asks his son, now aged 13, if he knows about the birds and the bees. "I don't want to know!" the child said, bursting into tears. Confused, the father asked his son what was wrong.

"Oh dad," he sobbed, "at age six I got the 'there's no Santa' speech. At age seven I got the 'there's no Easter bunny' speech. Then at age 8 you hit me with the 'there's no tooth fairy' speech! If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really have sex, I've got nothing left to live for!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6566 on: Apr 13, 2023, 01:12:29 AM »
 :) hehe

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6567 on: Apr 13, 2023, 03:18:39 AM »

An old drunk stumbles across a baptismal service on Sunday afternoon down by the river.
He proceeds to walk into the water and stand next to the preacher. The minister notices the old drunk and says, "Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?"
The drunk looks back and says, "Yes, preacher, I sure am."
The minister dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him right back up.
"Have you found Jesus?" the preacher asks."Nooo, I didn't!" said the drunk.
The preacher then dunks him under for quite a bit longer, brings him up, and says, "Now, brother, have you found Jesus?"
"Noooo, I have not, Reverend."
The preacher, in disgust, holds the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brings him out of the water, and says in a harsh tone, "My God, man, have you found Jesus yet?"
The old drunk wipes his eyes and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6568 on: Apr 13, 2023, 04:06:37 PM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6569 on: Apr 15, 2023, 04:57:36 AM »

Lost on a rainy night, a nun stumbles across a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, she's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she's ever had. After dinner, she goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs. She is met by two brothers, "Hello, I'm Brother Michael, and this is Brother Charles." "I'm very pleased to meet you. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?" Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar." She turns the other brother and says, "Then you must be...?" "Yes, I'm the chip monk."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal