Author Topic: CHANGEING LOCATION  (Read 953 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
CHANGEING LOCATION
« on: Nov 27, 2011, 05:01:17 AM »

I've hunted the same area all week & all I see are Doe's & this 1 spike, I really don't want to shoot him I think he's the only buck around. I've heard that 2 bigger bucks were taken not far from here. So I guess it's time for a location change, my only delima is that all the places I usually hunt are being hunted by my sons & they have taken deer there as well so for the last week I'll have to hunt new territory.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: CHANGEING LOCATION
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2011, 05:15:10 AM »
Heard a camp over your way took two tens and two eights last week.... :o :o  Owner of the hardware help them get them out, as he was hunting the same area and was after one of the tens...he has a few pics of him... :P
Hope you find a good spot...from what I'm seeing from people posting pics and the sign I saw on Turkey day what some thought was a full blown rut was a heavy prerut/chase period. Two guys shot two tens on the same drive within two minutes of each other....smaller of the two is only 150" class... :o :o  They look like brothers or father and son....both huge!!
So they are chasing....but in some areas may be locked down with doe's..... ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal