Author Topic: Grouse Study  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Bobman

• 6 Pointer
  • Shoot him now, shoot him now!!!
Grouse Study
« on: Oct 15, 2004, 11:31:51 AM »
The NYS DEC is doing a grouse study starting this year.  For those interested they have a grouse hunting log sheet that you can download and fill out for the survey.  Here is the link to the DEC's website for those interested:

http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/dfwmr/wildlife/gamebird/grouselog.html
Their comin' right for us!

Offline lumberjohn

• Nubbie
Re: Grouse Study
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2004, 11:03:32 AM »
Thanks Bobman. After having gone the last eight years with a loveable pooch that wasn't a bird dog, who sadly passed on, I now have a hunting dog again. I have a 14 month old American Water Spaniel that is quickly learning his true calling in life. So I am back in the woods with trusty hunting dog pursuing upland birds. We have already had a number of successful grouse, woodcock and pheasant hunts. I co-operate with the DEC angler diaries and am all too happy to contribute to this effort as well.

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:57:25 PM »
hey bob are affiliated with anyone? i wanna join a club but dont know any let me know

Offline Bobman

• 6 Pointer
  • Shoot him now, shoot him now!!!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2005, 09:09:47 AM »
hey bob are affiliated with anyone? i wanna join a club but dont know any let me know

No I'm not in any club but I am also looking for one to join that has ranges for pistol and trap.  My wife and I are finally going to get our pistol permits and she wants to have somewhere to practise.  Since we sold our land several years ago I don't have anywhere to shoot and it has been showing lately.
Their comin' right for us!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal