Author Topic: Newb to the forum  (Read 1241 times)

Offline webs820

• Spiked
Newb to the forum
« on: Jul 31, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Hey guys, a fellow NY'er here from the capital district.  Looks like a great site and some good topics.  I'm still putting the majority of my time on the water.  I've been fishing Saratoga Lake and Sacandaga Res.  Pretty good success. Some walleye and bass....nothing too big.  Just put a trail camera out last night.  Hopefully get some pics by Sunday.  Just started shooting the bow in hopes of a good season ahead.

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
Re: Newb to the forum
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
WELCOME! site gets slow some times but all in all it is GOOD.
Happy hunting

Offline MrMarty51

• Forked
  • Huntin`s the name,gettin`s the game.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »
Well come on in,pull up a log,have a brew or two and post away. :)

halfrack33

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2008, 11:44:29 AM »
Thought i'de introduce myself here too instead of starting a new topic. My name on IC and MFF is troutaddict 33. I hunt the lake george area mostly. When i was 18 (3 yrs ago) I all of a sudden had an urge to hunt. I started duck hunting then and last year was the first time i hunted deer. First deer was an "8 pointer" but only had one side of it's rack hence my name half rack so it was only 4 points. Also shot a 135 lb doe with my TC muzzleloader 2nd to last day of late muzzleloader while setting up my tree stand for the next morning. My first time ever hunting deer at all (during bow to add) i walked up on 3 doe drew my bow, from about 10 yards, and froze and watched them blow at me then run away. Since then its been an addiction. Sorry for blabbing but figured ide give my background. Ive learned quite a bit the last few years since i spend every day of hunting season in the woods. Hope i can help answer some questions and look forward to this site (as long as it stops freezing on me).

Offline pooley

• 6 Pointer
  • don't shoot the 2 legged dear!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »
hey troutaddict, i'm new too. welcome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal