Author Topic: Vt.at it again now ( Lures & Scents )  (Read 6023 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Vt.at it again now ( Lures & Scents )
« on: Apr 03, 2015, 07:42:35 AM »
     >:( >:(  This state's Fish & Wildlife Dept is R-Tarded   >:(  The fact is now they want to BAN the use of Deer Scent's and Lures .  >:( 
                  What C.W.D is there excuse and they love that excuse , They said they want to stop the spread of it  ::)  Come on that is Bull
                  And they wonder why the deer herd is dropping that what they think ; Well I'm thinking it's all mature forest now not like the
                  50's and 60's where it was all young growth . They even don't understand why license sales are dropping ; Give it 20 more years
                  think it will come to there heads . Got all the people getting lifetime licenses nothing wrong with that , All the older hunters will
                  be gone that have to buy them , And rules such as this no wonder out of stator's don't wont to hunt here  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2015, 08:09:14 AM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Vt.at it again now ( Lures & Scents )
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2015, 06:53:08 AM »

Keep voting all those Liberals in to office and this is what you get. ::)

Offline SlickRockHounds

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2015, 12:08:02 AM »
we moved to wy.......the Vermont we were born and raised in is gone. might as well be ct, ma or nj and prob soon will be .
dam shame.

Offline SlickRockHounds

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2015, 02:43:43 AM »
whatever became of this , yet another, stupid idea by VT F&G ? did it go through??

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 22, 2015, 04:12:12 AM »

>:( >:(    Yes they passed it come this fall don't get caught with the stuff on you
                            They claim it carry's CWD disease ; Just another thorn they stick us with

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »
wont be long and the same thing is going to happen here in NY. I have gotten wind of it working its way through....

Offline BowHunterDan

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Jul 23, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
Pretty ridiculous law. I hope my states idiot governor hasn't been sneaking over there in the dark of night and trying to pass his bone-headed laws on Vermonters. :o
Mission Craze 65#, Victory VForce 350, Muzzy MX 3 100g.
Remington 600, .308 Win.
Ruger Blackhawk .41 Mag

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 23, 2015, 02:59:57 PM »
Pretty ridiculous law. I hope my states idiot governor hasn't been sneaking over there in the dark of night and trying to pass his bone-headed laws on Vermonters. :o

Somebody sure has been doing something when there has been no confirmed cases with using the stuff , And I use it a lot it works great
But I'll probably be getting nabbed but OHHH well    :-X

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal