Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 939501 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5850 on: Sep 26, 2021, 07:13:19 AM »
 :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5851 on: Sep 27, 2021, 04:06:00 AM »

It was a celebratory mood with the boys at NASA; they had just made the scientific achievement of a lifetime.

As they were uncorking a bottle of champagne, Dr. Braun, the head scientist at NASA, asked everyone to be quiet as he had received a congratulatory phone call from the President of the United States.

He picked up a special red phone, and spoke into it. "Mr. President," said Dr. Braun, grinning broadly, "after twelve years of hard research and billions of dollars spent, we have finally found intelligent life on Mars."

He listened for a second, and his smile gradually disappeared, replaced by a frown.

He said, "But that's impossible . . . we could never do it. . . yes Mr. President," and hung up the phone. He addressed the crowd of scientists staring at him curiously.

"I have some bad news," he said, "the President said that now that we've found intelligent life on Mars . . . he wants us to try to find it in Congress."

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #5852 on: Sep 27, 2021, 04:26:14 PM »
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5853 on: Sep 28, 2021, 03:45:12 AM »

Little Johnny was eating breakfast one morning and got to thinking about things. “Mommy, mommy, why has daddy got so few hairs on his head?” he asked his mother.
“He thinks a lot,” replied his mother, pleased with herself for coming up with a good answer to her husband’s baldness.

Or she was until Johnny thought for a second and asked, “So why do you have so much hair?”

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5854 on: Sep 28, 2021, 05:48:20 PM »
 ;DY

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5855 on: Sep 30, 2021, 04:06:17 AM »

A six year old comes crying to his Mother because his little sister pulled his hair.

"Don't be angry," the Mother says, "Your little sister doesn't realize that pulling hair hurts."

A short while later, there's more crying, and the Mother goes to investigate.

This time the sister is bawling and her brother says...

"Now she knows."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5856 on: Oct 01, 2021, 04:41:10 AM »

A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line.
‘We need a fourth for poker,’ said the friend.
‘I’ll be right over,’ whispered the doctor.
As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, ‘Is it serious?’

‘Oh yes, quite serious,’ said the doctor gravely. ‘In fact, there are three doctors there already!’

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5857 on: Oct 03, 2021, 06:37:31 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5858 on: Oct 04, 2021, 04:42:41 AM »

The old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat on tight so that it would not blow off in the wind.
A gentleman approached her and said: “Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward, but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?”
“Yes, I know,” said the lady, “I need both hands to hold onto this hat.” “But, madam, you must know that your privates are exposed!” said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, “Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!”

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5859 on: Oct 04, 2021, 06:55:28 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5860 on: Oct 05, 2021, 04:08:15 AM »

Two missionaries in Africa were apprehended by a tribe of very hostile cannibals who put them in a large pot of water, build a huge fire under it, and left them there. A few minutes later, one of the missionaries started to laugh uncontrollably. The other missionary can't believe it!

He said, "What's wrong with you? We're being boiled alive! They're gonna eat us! What could possibly be funny at a time like this?"

The other missionary said, "I just peed in the soup!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5861 on: Oct 05, 2021, 07:25:31 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5862 on: Oct 06, 2021, 04:24:40 AM »

An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan.
This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate.
I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness From God and this Christian Family."
No one moved.
The preacher continued, "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression."
Again all was quiet.
Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke, "Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets."
The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the congregation roared!

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5863 on: Oct 06, 2021, 08:02:44 PM »
 :D tree

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5864 on: Oct 07, 2021, 04:33:32 AM »

A climber fell off a cliff, and as he tumbled down, he caught hold of a small branch wedged in the rock.

"HELP! IS THERE ANYBODY UP THERE?" he shouted.

A majestic voice boomed through the gorge:

"I will help you, my son, but first you must have faith in me."

"Yes, yes, I trust you!" cried the man.

"Let go of the branch," boomed the voice.

There was a long pause, and the man shouted up again, "IS THERE ANYONE ELSE UP THERE I COULD TALK TO?"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal