Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 956719 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5775 on: Aug 10, 2021, 03:58:52 AM »

A guy calls a law office and says: "I want to talk to my lawyer."
The receptionist replies, "I’m sorry, but he died last week."
The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The receptionist replies, "I told you yesterday, he died last week."
The next day the guy calls again and asks to speak to his lawyer. By this time the receptionist is getting a little annoyed and says, "I keep telling you, your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?"

The guy says, "Because I just love hearing it."

Offline lv2hunt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5776 on: Aug 10, 2021, 12:26:02 PM »
And what’s sad is everyone agrees but no one has the balls to step up with me. I have a idea? How’s about we have a hunting site about HUNTING! Instead of the 8 of us who involve ourselves each year.

No wonder I bust my ass trying to recruit guys on here all year and it declines in posts by the season because of dogshit posts and 7 guys who care. No wonder this place sucks!

This place was phenomenal when guys tried. Now it’s myself and 6 others guys who shoot deer and 88 others who fuckin think driving to cabelas with the ole lady counts, fuck off!

Funniest thing I've read on here... now that's some humor i figured you waited till ice shanty for that.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5777 on: Aug 11, 2021, 04:25:46 AM »

A woman invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?" "I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied. "Just say what you hear Mommy say," the woman answered. The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5778 on: Aug 12, 2021, 05:07:13 AM »

A mother and her young son returned from the grocery store and began putting away the groceries. The boy opened the box of animal crackers and spread them all over the table. 'What are you doing?' his mother asked. 'The box says not to eat them if the seal is broken' the boy explained. 'I'm looking for the seal.'

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5779 on: Aug 12, 2021, 12:02:39 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5780 on: Aug 13, 2021, 04:06:31 AM »

A boss was complaining in a staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. Later that morning he went to a local sign shop and bought a small sign that read, "I'm the Boss". He then taped it to his office door.
Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had taped a note to the sign that said. "Your wife called, she wants her sign back!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5781 on: Aug 13, 2021, 06:42:23 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5782 on: Aug 14, 2021, 04:11:46 AM »

Three priests died and came up to St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter looked up the priests and informed them there had been a mistake; they were not supposed to die for another 10 years or so.
The priests were upset about this and asked St. Peter what could be done. St. Peter said that he would send them back to earth in any form they wanted until the problem was fixed.
St Peter asks the first priest, " What do you want to become?" and the first priest replies," I always wanted to be an eagle and see all of God's creation from above."
"Done." St. Peter snaps his fingers and the first priest disappears.
St. Peter asks the second priest, "What do you want to become?" and the second priest replies, "I always wanted to be a dolphin and see all of God's creation from under the sea."
"Done." St Peter snaps his fingers and the second priest disappears like the first.
St. Peter asks the third priest, "What do you want to become?"" and the third priest shyly says, ""Well... my wish is kind of sinful."
"No matter. You can choose any form you want." St. Peter says and the third priest replies, "Well, I always wanted to be a...stud, you know?"
St .Peter replies, "I don't see a problem with that." St. Peter snaps his fingers and the third priest disappears.
Later, Jesus asked St. Peter, " I heard there was a problem with three priests being here before their time. Where are they?"
St. Peter explained, "One is soaring high above the Grand Canyon. The second is swimming in the North Atlantic. The third is on the left rear tire of a Chevy Blazer."

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2021, 04:13:24 AM by 30-30 »

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5783 on: Aug 14, 2021, 05:30:09 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5784 on: Aug 15, 2021, 03:49:30 AM »

A blonde was driving home after a football game, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out. So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.
Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"
The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Her roommate rolled her eyes and said, ...
"HELLLLO" "You need to roll up the windows"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5785 on: Aug 15, 2021, 04:02:15 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5786 on: Aug 16, 2021, 04:47:47 AM »

Husband throwing darts at his wife's photo and not even a single throw hitting the target.
From another room the wife calls, "Honey, what are you doing?"
Husband: "MISSING YOU..."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5787 on: Aug 16, 2021, 07:00:46 AM »
 :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5788 on: Aug 17, 2021, 04:45:16 AM »

Two men are trying to get in a quick eighteen holes, but there two women golfers in front of them who are taking quite a long time to play each hole.

The first guy says, "Why don't you go over and ask if we can play through?" The second guy gets about halfway there, turns and comes back. The first guy says, "What's wrong?"

He says, "One of them is my wife, and the other is my mistress."

The first guy says, "That could be a problem. I'll go over." He gets about halfway there and he turns and comes back, too.

The second guy says, "What's wrong?"

The first guy says, "Small world!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5789 on: Aug 17, 2021, 04:58:18 PM »
 ;D poi

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal