Author Topic: New Hampshire Guides Association Banquet  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Jiffy Man

• Forked
    • Seacoast Guide Service
New Hampshire Guides Association Banquet
« on: Dec 01, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
It's December 12th in Concord, NH. Looks like it will be a good time. If you have ever been to a Trout Unlimited or NWTF banquet, it is the same type of banquet.

Tons of stuff will be raffled and auctioned.

Go to http://www.nhguidesassociation.com/news.html for complete details.

Tim
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2008, 07:59:44 PM by Jiffy Man »

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
Re: New Hampshire Guides Association Banquet
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »
hey jiffy man and knurren i'm interested in going but i'm not sure i can spare the money i sent you a pm asking for ticket prices and i'm hoping you get back to me in time.. i know its the last weekend and you two are still on a mission ..i'm hoping to hear from both of you with a great sucess story
                                                      ttl finless and good luck men !!

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »
We probably wont' have enough people to reserve a table.  What we're going to do is all meet at the same time and get our tickets in order to be seated at the same table.  If you can make it, we'll be in touch so we can all meet up Friday and purchase or tickets together.

Offline turkey nuts

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2008, 05:37:24 PM »
      i really wish i could but the finances just aren't there and i was really hoping to be able to make it happen . but i think i would be bummed if i were there knowing i can't raelly afford to be..next year i will make it happen for sure. sorry guys i wish i could

Offline huntr-

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »
Same here , I wish I could go , I have wanted to for a while . I'm saving to have a head mounted and the feet form my son. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal