Author Topic: My daughter's progress  (Read 2830 times)

Offline fly-in

• 6 Pointer
Re: My daughter's progress
« Reply #15 on: Sep 25, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »
Cancer is all too common it seems.......

No one should have to deal with cancer, especially not children.  Glad to hear she is doing well, and best wishes for her to stay that way!

I hate hearing about cancer, and yes especially in children.

My wife had thyroid cancer when we were dating (thyroid cancer is not a very bad cancer to have), and I know it really shook me up at the time. Then my dad had pancreatic cancer a couple years later. So I have a small idea of what this could be like and I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

Life is short and we need to make every day count, Take good care of your daughter.

Offline fowl mood

• 6 Pointer
  • waterfowl sicko
« Reply #16 on: Sep 26, 2010, 10:37:37 PM »
Lord, please be with Sara, Griff's son and their families during this time of trial. Give the doctors wisdom on how they should be treated, and bring comfort to worried hearts. God, however you are working in the lives of those affected, help us to bring you the glory for what You've done. Thanks most of all for your love. In Christ's name....Amen

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #17 on: Sep 27, 2010, 05:18:59 AM »
Great news! Stay positive and strong! You, Sara, your family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers.
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

FrankM

« Reply #18 on: Sep 27, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »
God bless her.  I will keep her in prayer.

Offline nyspike

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Sep 27, 2010, 12:08:19 PM »
Lord, please be with Sara, Griff's son and their families during this time of trial. Give the doctors wisdom on how they should be treated, and bring comfort to worried hearts. God, however you are working in the lives of those affected, help us to bring you the glory for what You've done. Thanks most of all for your love. In Christ's name....Amen
Amen
nypike on IS and MFF

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Sep 27, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
Vman & griif
glad to hear things are going well. Your in my prayers. My Dad is a 3 time cancer survivor so I can somewhat feel what you're going through although I can;t imagine what it would be like if one of my children were diagnosed with it.

Again, remember that you're in everyones thoughts here!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal