Author Topic: who??  (Read 2743 times)

Offline smokepole

• 6 Pointer
  • 10 point bow deer - last hour of bow season.
who??
« on: Oct 28, 2005, 12:15:52 PM »
On IS and MFF, I have a different name than here.  Who am I over there?  To whoever gets my name, I will send you something to use while icefishing.  No guesses please.  If you enter a name, you will need to include the reason why you think I am that person.  Only one entry per day...  Good luck.  Mods, no looking at my personal info!! ;D
One shot...Bow and Loader hunter.

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
Re: who??
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2005, 01:20:25 PM »
Since you also post in the New York section on MHF I figured you must be from NY.  YOu also seem to post a reasonable amount so those behaviors probably are apparent on IS also.  After taking a quick look through the general NY forum on IS and disregarding people who use the same name, I narrowed it down to about 3 people who are prevalent over on IS . I came up with BigRedonIce, SlipBob, CamoFish or Mac.......I know I violated the "contest rules" I probably won't be ice fishing this year either so the winnings can go to someone else if I'm correct

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2005, 01:23:28 PM »
I'm going to further narrow my choices down to camofish and slipbob because the written english doesn't resemble bigreds or mac's...so I'm now guessing CAMOFISH or SLIPBOB

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2005, 01:40:28 PM »
I am guessing that you are Robb. the pictures I saw on IS might match the description you use.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
  • out looking for the big one
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2005, 03:35:16 PM »
science you do post alot on the new york board im just going to guess the name of a new yorker form  from my fish finder and is. im gonna guess ol crawdad ??? im probably wrong
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2005, 03:37:13 PM by shrub »
I didnt reach the top of the food chain to be a vegatarin!!!!

Offline Wkules

• Forked
  • Always be sure of your target!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2005, 07:43:03 PM »
I am gonna take a guess based solely on your ID, how about.......loaderguy????
Nothing better than dawn in the field!

Offline Dr. IceGeek

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Oct 30, 2005, 07:04:59 AM »
no deer hunting for slipbob huh? 

Offline deerslayer92163

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Oct 30, 2005, 08:12:53 AM »
i would have to guess it rgfixit because i havent seen any posts here from him lately and this sounds like one of his riddles

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2005, 09:00:57 AM »
im going with rg as well, the grammar and capitilizations and the way he writes just points to rg.

Offline smokepole

• 6 Pointer
  • 10 point bow deer - last hour of bow season.
« Reply #9 on: Oct 31, 2005, 06:42:19 AM »
We have a winner!!  Take a bow SHRUB!  Ol'Crawdad it is.  To all who ventured a guess, thanks...  Shrub, PM me with your name and address...
One shot...Bow and Loader hunter.

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
  • out looking for the big one
« Reply #10 on: Oct 31, 2005, 10:36:26 AM »
We have a winner!!  Take a bow SHRUB!  Ol'Crawdad it is.  To all who ventured a guess, thanks...  Shrub, PM me with your name and address...

i just pmd you, kool contest
I didnt reach the top of the food chain to be a vegatarin!!!!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Oct 31, 2005, 04:27:44 PM »
I was going to offer a contest of my own, where you have to guess my handle on all three sites.  But I think you guys need a bigger challenge  ;D
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal