Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 912936 times)

Offline 30-30 dan

• Spiked
  • First Buck: Dec. 2 2014. 8 pt- 56 lbs of meat
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #330 on: Dec 12, 2012, 06:35:15 AM »

not with us............Muzzel loader 1 BANG       ML2      BANG......Afew mins later.......BANG      BANG
maggot on mff, lil maggot on the shanty

Teach a man to fish, he lives on fish for summer. Teach a man to ice fish, he lives off fish all year. Teach a man to hunt, he throws some deer, squirrel, duck, rabbit and whatever else he kills in too.

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #331 on: Dec 12, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #332 on: Dec 12, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »
LOL! I like that one.....
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #333 on: Dec 12, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #334 on: Dec 12, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »
both are awesome.......lol

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #335 on: Dec 12, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #336 on: Dec 12, 2012, 03:38:11 PM »
http://www.biggamehunt.net/cartoons/july-2010-0

Loony? haha

Luke

yes this is me but and i repeat but.........I do go to 8 ft or less now..........llol lol

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #337 on: Dec 12, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
http://www.biggamehunt.net/cartoons/july-2010-0

Loony? haha

Luke
Yup that used to be me!! But I got over it!!  ;D  A safety harness helped that!!  8)

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #338 on: Dec 13, 2012, 06:49:25 AM »
yes this is me but and i repeat but.........I do go to 8 ft or less now..........llol lol

Do you bring a tape measure with you?

LOL!

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #339 on: Dec 13, 2012, 07:00:02 AM »
Do you bring a tape measure with you?

LOL!

no but I count my climbing steps.....and if I can reach it with my hands thats high enough.......lol so yeah maybe I bring my measuring arms......believe me it is within my reach so 8 is probably wrong more like 7 my guess.....lol

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #340 on: Dec 13, 2012, 07:37:57 AM »
no but I count my climbing steps.....and if I can reach it with my hands thats high enough.......lol so yeah maybe I bring my measuring arms......believe me it is within my reach so 8 is probably wrong more like 7 my guess.....lol
You were high enough, you got a nice deer from that height, didn't you!

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #341 on: Dec 13, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »

Ya she did!

Luke

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #342 on: Dec 13, 2012, 08:16:39 AM »

I sure was....and i am still flying high.........but my feets are grounded for the moment....at least until Saturday

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
Timmy's Letter to Santa
« Reply #343 on: Dec 13, 2012, 09:42:01 AM »
 Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 5 for Christmas. I hope you remember that on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

~~~~~~~~

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for your letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you something you can go outside and play with.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

~~~~~~~~

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "Naughty vs. Nice" contract requirement, set by you, I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well, that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorneys have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

~~~~~~~~

Now look here, Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you're just disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys and we're gonna be waiting for your fat a$$; when you get here, I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want.

WHATEVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

~~~~~~~~

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? "He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal? I got your $hit wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in your a$$ and then walk it dry.

Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

~~~~~~~~

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

~~~~~~~~

Timmy,

That's what I thought, you little bastard.

Santa
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #344 on: Dec 13, 2012, 09:45:24 AM »
LOL
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal