Author Topic: Photobucket issues......  (Read 4167 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Photobucket issues......
« on: Nov 21, 2016, 07:04:00 PM »

Admins, is there any way we can go away from Photobucket? It is a horrible way to have to share photo's, and that's what we are all here for. The site is constantly down and even when it's not half the time you can't upload a pic to share without having to re-log in. I know personally several people who have gone away from the forums because of PB. I have been trying to load 2 pics from my team for about an hour and I have had to log in 4 times and still haven't gotten either one to load. Please concider an alternative.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
Re: Photobucket issues......
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2016, 09:55:05 PM »
Thank you Mookie. As you can see from the time stamps on the Team Silent Stalkers thread, it took me almost 3 hours last night to upload and downsize 1 picture.  I was thinking there had to be a better way! Photobucket is such a chore and takes time a lot of people don't have!
It'll chew...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal