Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 960685 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5940 on: Dec 06, 2021, 04:03:01 AM »

Casey McCarthy had just arrived in New York City and was amazed at the enormity of everything.
Having drunk a pint or two on the flight over, he sorely needed to relieve himself.
The first door he entered happened to be a large health club, and he asked the clerk if he might use the men's room.
The clerk said certainly and told Casey the men's room was the third door down the corridor on the left.
Now Casey, trying to appear sober, weaved his way down the hallway remembering some of the directions.
When he reached the third door, he turned RIGHT, opened the door and immediately fell into the deep end of a pool.
The clerk, realizing Casey's mistake, ran down the hall and burst through the door, prepared to save him, and heard Casey shout, "Don't flush, I'm in here!"

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5941 on: Dec 06, 2021, 12:29:25 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5942 on: Dec 07, 2021, 03:29:03 AM »

Casey McCarthy had just arrived in New York City and was amazed at the enormity of everything.
Having drunk a pint or two on the flight over, he sorely needed to relieve himself.
The first door he entered happened to be a large health club, and he asked the clerk if he might use the men's room.
The clerk said certainly and told Casey the men's room was the third door down the corridor on the left.
Now Casey, trying to appear sober, weaved his way down the hallway remembering some of the directions.
When he reached the third door, he turned RIGHT, opened the door and immediately fell into the deep end of a pool.
The clerk, realizing Casey's mistake, ran down the hall and burst through the door, prepared to save him, and heard Casey shout, "Don't flush, I'm in here!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5943 on: Dec 08, 2021, 03:55:46 AM »
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2021, 03:56:27 AM by 30-30 »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5944 on: Dec 09, 2021, 04:15:56 AM »

After 50 years of wondering why he didn't look like his younger sister or brother, the man finally got up the nerve to ask his mother if he was adopted.
"Yes, you were son," his mother said as she started to cry softly. "but it didn't work out and they brought you back."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5945 on: Dec 09, 2021, 08:01:11 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5946 on: Dec 10, 2021, 04:10:46 AM »

A blonde was driving down the highway when she read a sign saying, "Clean toilets ahead, 10 miles on the left."
She was really late for her appointment since there were 26 toilets to clean.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5947 on: Dec 10, 2021, 05:46:39 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5948 on: Dec 11, 2021, 03:35:53 AM »

This guy runs home and bursts in yelling, "Pack your bags honey, I just won the lottery!"

She says, "Oh wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"

He replies, "I don't care...Just get the hell out!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5949 on: Dec 11, 2021, 05:55:47 AM »
 :)   hehe

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5950 on: Dec 12, 2021, 03:23:56 AM »

A man tells his doctor that his wife has laryngitis.
The doctor said there was nothing he could do to cure it.
The man said, "Cure it, I want to prolong it!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5951 on: Dec 12, 2021, 04:20:32 PM »
HAHA   :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5952 on: Dec 13, 2021, 03:19:09 AM »

Two blondes, Carol and Patty, were walking down the street.

Carol noticed a compact on the sidewalk and leaned down to pick it up. She opened it, looked in the mirror and said, "Hmmm, this person looks familiar." Patty said, "Let me look!" So Carol handed her the Compact.

Patty looked in the mirror and said, "You dummy, it's me!

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5953 on: Dec 13, 2021, 06:17:24 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5954 on: Dec 14, 2021, 04:29:00 AM »

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Christmas Party. Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.
Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house.
He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to get groceries to make your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian"
He stumbles into the kitchen and sure enough, there is a hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee, and the morning newspaper all waiting for him. His son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, "Son... what happened last night?"
"Well, you came home after 3 in the morning, drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."
Confused, he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh THAT! Well, Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed,'Leave me alone, I'm married!'"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal