Author Topic: any new cwd  (Read 3129 times)

Offline tucker

• 6 Pointer
  • What are you lookin at?
any new cwd
« on: Aug 04, 2006, 01:43:05 PM »
I heard from someone that they found some cwd animals during the last deer season.  Is this true or is he mistaken?  I don't see anything on the dec website about any new cases.

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
Re: any new cwd
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2006, 02:09:16 PM »
I heard from someone that they found some cwd animals during the last deer season.  Is this true or is he mistaken?  I don't see anything on the dec website about any new cases.

all i know of is the cases in oneida county ???

Offline tucker

• 6 Pointer
  • What are you lookin at?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »
yah they had those 3 cases in the captive deer and the 2 they found in the wild, but he said he heard more were found during the hunting season.  He probably is full of it but i want to see if anyone else heard about it.

Offline CROWKILLER

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill um - n - Grill um
« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 2006, 02:25:04 PM »
yah they had those 3 cases in the captive deer and the 2 they found in the wild, but he said he heard more were found during the hunting season.  He probably is full of it but i want to see if anyone else heard about it.
i havent heard about any

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2006, 02:25:53 PM »

nope, i persoanlly didnt hear anything, i just got the 06-07 deer hunting booklet from the DEC in the mail yesterday, all they say about CWD is that they are still making people in that area check in their deer, also that region 9 is going to be a pain in the arse to get doe tags >:(

Offline CROWKILLER

• 6 Pointer
  • Kill um - n - Grill um
« Reply #5 on: Aug 04, 2006, 05:53:56 PM »
nope, i persoanlly didnt hear anything, i just got the 06-07 deer hunting booklet from the DEC in the mail yesterday, all they say about CWD is that they are still making people in that area check in their deer, also that region 9 is going to be a pain in the arse to get doe tags >:(
ya aint that a bunch of ceap about   9

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Aug 07, 2006, 09:13:23 AM »
ya aint that a bunch of ceap about   9

i am pretty ticked, the most populous area for deer isnt giving doe tags?
WTF, im going for one in 9t and ASP, they are giving them out in that area ???
also ill check nov. 1 for the left overs ???

Offline Mentiply

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Aug 31, 2006, 12:21:23 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal