The Camp Fire > Wild Game In The Kitchen/Campstove Cooking

Here is what I do with my veniburgers

(1/2) > >>

loonyone:
Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D  ;D  ;D (down boys I mean food)  I call this my version of roadkill venison.

Here is my latest invention of mac/cheese/veniburger:  I am at work and will regret it in about an hour but I just downed the last of it so no pic's but I will get some at next make and show you what it looks like.  OK its kinda like making regular homemade mac and cheese but I add a kick to it as well as venison burger.

Start like making macaroni and cheese....add 1/2 extra extra sharp and haberno cheese (I use a pound of each).  Shread to you likeness......add little bit Jack Daniels Barbque sauce and mix together.....(has to be JD Mesquite).  Prepare your elbow mac and fry up some of the veni burger....I use an entire pound cause I love it and make a big dish.....Add to the fried veniburger (JD mesquite marinade) and just heat up a tad.........then mix your elbow with the veniburger (merinaded) mix it well to get the merinade on all the stuff.....Then add some of the elbow/veni mixture to the dish then add the cheese mixture and keep layering until all gone....little pepper on top........put in oven for 30-40 minutes on 375*..............then eat! 

Oh stay close to home though.....  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ .......or know your route............... :o :o :o :o ;D

Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: loonyone on Dec 10, 2012, 12:05:49 PM ---Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D   ............... :o :o :o :o ;D/quote]

Listen honey...   You cant start a post like that............... :o :o :o :o   Be right back...... ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
--- End quote ---

loonyone:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Dec 10, 2012, 12:08:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: loonyone on Dec 10, 2012, 12:05:49 PM ---Well for all of you that like some hot stuff..... ;D   ............... :o :o :o :o ;D/quote]

Listen honey...   You cant start a post like that............... :o :o :o :o   Be right back...... ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

--- End quote ---

WHY....am I gonna get the boot again?
--- End quote ---

Green Mountian Hunter:
Sounds yummy  :P :P :P

bogmanjr:
Well your bringing it to the next BBQ .....You do have a Venison supply now. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version