Author Topic: I got a problem  (Read 3548 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
I got a problem
« on: Nov 17, 2006, 10:23:56 AM »
There is a lot of sickness going around my workplace...strep throat, bronchitis, viral pnemonia, and a stomach viris and I seem to be coming down with some thing as I type. My glands are swollen, I feel achy and want to just sleep. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME. Opening day is tomorrow and I don't want to be sick.  Quick I need remedies. I have Nyquil at home but I don't want to be groggy when I get up at 4:00 am tomorrow.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Mentiply

• 6 Pointer
Re: I got a problem
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2006, 10:39:46 AM »
Man that sucks. I would take the rest of the day off and try to sleep it off. If you are achy that is probably a fever so take something that reduces fevers and hope for the best.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »
I can't take the rest of the day off.  :P 
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Mike

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »
S*cks to be you.
I'll tell ya what, i'm only 20 minutes from Mariaville, i'll keep your stand warm for you tomorrow, while you rest up. ;D ;D
Hope you feel better.
You know you'll be out there either way. Good luck.
Mike

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2006, 12:44:40 PM »
Sorry Mike but I'll be out there even if I'm puking my guts. I've got a new rifle and can't wait to use it.

Offline pieman1998

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »
what u can use rifle there
love the outdoors

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2006, 09:58:59 PM »
I've had clogged sinuses for a month now, but starting this week they've decided to drain down the back of my throat.  I'll be fine for an hour, then hack so hard my sides and back cramp up, and tears come to my eyes.  Glad I picked up a Cough Silencer last year.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Nov 20, 2006, 08:28:32 AM »
what u can use rifle there
Are farm is in Montgomery county just over the border from Schenectady...It is rifle area.....

Offline The Smokestick Kid

• 6 Pointer
  • When the hammer drops, the B.S. stops!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 20, 2006, 01:09:03 PM »
Roy!  Whatever problem you have must be really bad...You're a TEACHER and you wrote ARE instead of OUR.  Now, perhaps you aren't an English teacher (are you?) but this mistake is absolutely unexcusable.  :D My suggestion?  Eat two bowls of alphabet soup and write back in the morning...and go kill something, wouldja?! 

-Zach

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Nov 20, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
Roy!  Whatever problem you have must be really bad...You're a TEACHER and you wrote ARE instead of OUR.  Now, perhaps you aren't an English teacher (are you?) but this mistake is absolutely unexcusable.  :D My suggestion?  Eat two bowls of alphabet soup and write back in the morning...and go kill something, wouldja?! 

-Zach

That is why I'm in Special Ed.  :P

I have a really bad stomach bug but cannot take off because of parent conferences.

Offline Mentiply

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Nov 20, 2006, 08:07:10 PM »
That is why I'm in Special Ed.  :P

I know your pain my wife has also chosen that path. Great for July and August but lots of extra work in between.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal