Author Topic: Welcome sorelippin  (Read 937 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Welcome sorelippin
« on: Jul 27, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »

Welcome to MHF from the Adirondacks in upstate N.Y.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Welcome sorelippin
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2013, 06:45:56 PM »
Welcome to the site ; you will enjoy it here  ;D ;D

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
Another new member. Welcome aboard.  I think that you will enjoy  this forum. :)
no information

Offline sorelippin

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2013, 10:49:41 AM »
Thanks guys.....I have the same username on MFF, Surftalk and IS.  Figured I'd keep MHF and MFF consistent.  NHBowHunter is my name on NEF and SalmonCrazy.  Hope to share some nice stories, info and photos of this years upcoming deer season.  My son and I both got nice Toms this past spring and have been shooting our bows often.  I helped start a controlled conservation hunt in Andover, MA 4 years ago and we took just over 70 deer last year - acrchery only program.  My son just turned 14 and will be the youngest participant in the program this year.  He needs to qualify at the Sportsman Club in town on 8/10 in order to participate.  All our archers have to pass a proficiency test on the range and then are given 2 treestand tags and a photo ID and maps of all the conservation land we hunt.  He's been shooting better than most we qualify so he should be good to go.  Just mounted a new dropaway and got rid of the God awful wisker biscuit that came with the set up but was good to start.  He's pulling 55lbs and holding a real nice group.  Anyway, hope to be involved soon in discussions.  Good luck to all.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2013, 11:05:03 AM »
Welcome to the site...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal