Author Topic: Underwater fish cameras  (Read 1103 times)

Offline deerman

• 6 Pointer
  • ya get what ya need
Underwater fish cameras
« on: Dec 20, 2008, 01:33:57 PM »
anybody find a good, reliable fish cam, i had one a few years ago butit broke and i returned it 3 times before i finally got my money back >:(. i figured one would be a good christmas present if it actually works! ;)
Every man dies, but not every man lives.

Offline Rem14-32

• Forked
Re: Underwater fish cameras
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
Try My Fish Finder.com

Offline 2008Bowtech

• Spiked
  • The real sports in life Bowhunting and Icefishing
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2008, 07:33:33 AM »
check out the aqua-vu line of cameras I own one and really like the thing it has a very clear picture and the really nice feature is that it plugs in like a cell phone.......with that type of charging system there is no way to fry any wires or anything to even go wrong with the unit......... ;)  just my .02

Offline travo

• Nubbie
  • the south dakota duck doctor
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »
check out the aqua-vu line of cameras I own one and really like the thing it has a very clear picture and the really nice feature is that it plugs in like a cell phone.......with that type of charging system there is no way to fry any wires or anything to even go wrong with the unit......... ;)  just my .02
Yup, i have an aquaview myself and love it. tells you when to set the hook, presentation, bottom structure, etc. one of my best investments.

Offline AD

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »
   I bought an Atlantis a few years back, and love it.     The hard carrying case can be a little bulky, but it protects it from damage in the sled and truck.     Plus the panning camera allows me to look around in a circle instead of just one direction.     
....  You can't eat the antlers ....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal